Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
More quality journalism from MD:

Mundo Deportivo: PSG centre back Marquinhos (20) told his club that he wants to join Barcelona this summer, but PSG want at least 40M for the player.

:lol:

Last edited:

Stric

Why don't we just splash out 40-50M or whatever it takes for a CB and get it over with? Everyone knows we're desperate, we're not getting anyone for cheap, that's for sure.

Bertus

Today marquinhos news from SPORT and MD.

Sport first:

• - Marquinhos transfer is complicated but will happen.
  • - PSG is just trying to gain time.
  • - SPORT finally found it, the real reason about why Marquinhos will leave. PSG is planning a francization of the team. That's why they just gain time while searching for a french CB.
  • - Once the french CB is found, the deal is done for 40M.

MD now:

• - Title of today article "Marquinhos, all alone at PSG"
  • - Marquinhos wants to join Barcelona.
  • - He doesn't feel well at PSG.
  • - MD finally found the real reason about why marquinhos will leave, that's because TS and DL hate him (they completely disregard the fact that he said they were his "friends" about a month ago.)
  • - Since Marquinhos has no friends at PSG, he feels cheated by the club, hence he wants to force his way out.
  • - Laurent Blanc is just gaining time because since TS and DL will not play the first matches of the season, he needs marquinhos for temporary work.
  • - Right at the end of the mercato, he will join barcelona. Deal is done of course.
  • - I pass on the fantasy stories about Leonardo and the wrong dates about Marquinhos timeline at Roma and PSG.

Homerscoresatouchdown_zpsc519cc11.gif

Trickykid

Your obsession with proving the Spanish tabloids wrong is impressive, if somewhat unsetteling.

...it's not like anyone in their right mind believes an ounce of their garbage anyhow, though. :lol:

Bertus

Your obsession with proving the Spanish tabloids wrong is impressive, if somewhat unsetteling.

...it's not like anyone in their right mind believes an ounce of their garbage anyhow, though. :lol:
I post news about PSG, that's all.

Check the all players section. I posted a lot, and not only about marquinhos.

Espenfk

Adriano + Song + 25mil = Benatia
Alves + 15mil = Marquinhos
35/40 mil = Kroos
= Perfect transfer window

With Puyol, Valdes, Cesc, Xavi and Alves out, the wage bill will go down ALOT! so maybe another player as well

Last edited:

Ghosting

35/40 mil = Kroos

With Puyol, Valdes, Cesc, Xavi and Alves out, the wage bill will go down ALOT! so maybe another player as well

Alves + 15m = Marquinhos, :lol: not even close to what PSG would want even if they were willing to let him go

KhaledBarca

35/40 mil = Kroos

No way we're going to make such deal (Adriano+Song+cash) unrealistic! Although, I would be happy with it. Benatia should be #1 target!
Kroos still have 1 year in his contract, we should be able to get him for about 25m!
Rumors: before the world cup, we were close to sign Marquinhos for Alves+20m. Now, it seems that PSG aren't interested in Alves any more. So we need to pay 35-40m in cash!

Last edited:
L

linetty

Barcelona are holding talks with Celta on winger Nolito (27), who played at Barcelona B under Luis Enrique from 2008 to 2011. [radio marca]

Neymessi

I don't know whats wrong with our board.Going crazy like marquinhos is the only good option out there..If they are willing to spend so much on marquinhos,they should spend that on benatia.I don't think As roma could ever decline that amount of money.They are not such a big club and they won't resist for the heavy cash that we are trying to spend to get marquinhos.We were late for TS and now we were late for marquinhos.Last year they tried their all for TS which in my opinion was worth the effort but marquinhos obsession is just crazy.Also I think we should be going for 2 CB's not just one.I really if Pique will continue his consistency.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans