Barca's MVP 15/16

Which player do you consider to be the most valuable in this season?

• Bravo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pique

• Mascherano

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Alves

• Alba

• Busquets

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Iniesta

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Rakitic

• Neymar

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Suarez

Votes: 56 51.9%
  • Messi

Votes: 42 38.9%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Suarez and Leo would make the ideal duo, hopefully..... good blend of skillset and fighting spirit

Last edited:

Devils

Suarez for me.

After the nightmare of Madrid, Atletico, Sociedad and Valencia we needed someone desperately to step up and lead the team. Suarez went beast mode and won us the title with unbelievable scoring form even after a terrible collapse.

Suarez showed incredible leadership in the most important games of the season for us.

He definitely wins it for me.

J

Jamie Cal

How can people say Suarez had a slump off 1 or 2 bad games? :lol:

It's Suarez' season. Just look at all the big goals he got. Winner against Real, winner against Atleti twice, winner in the last game, winner in the Fifa World Club - and even aside from those, goals like the winner against Leverkusen when we were without Messi and had to figure out how to play werer huge in getting us on course.

Beating Real 4-0 without Messi up to 3-0 was all in development from those early months. I know Real weren't in a great moment, but honestly, I think people underestimate what a win that was. They missed Casemiro, sure, but we missed MESSI.

The hat-tricks, the first guy to break Messi/Ronaldo's goal leads, top assister, he must be miles ahead in decisive goals too. Messi is Messi so there'll always be arguments, but people try to credit him for everything when this season more than ever we've had other players at key moments too.

Mitchell1978

Suarez deserves huge credit for his season this year but the best player is still easily Messi though MVP and best player aren't the same thing.

gasgas

I don't see how Messi was better than Suarez.
All I see in this is sentimentality and being big fans

Lomar1o

messi. in almost every game where suarez outscored or outassisted messi, the latter outshone him and was the engine of the team, including those 4 goal back to back games. messi's contribution is far more than goals/assists. suarez close second.

Mitchell1978

I don't see how Messi was better than Suarez.
All I see in this is sentimentality and being big fans

the argument for Suarez being better is the same argument sometimes used by people saying Ronaldo has been better in some seasons.

I really have no problem with Suarez being called the most valuable this season but best now thats something else.

As the focal or end point of the attack this season Suarez hugely benefitted from Messi and also Neymar's playmaking and chance creation, for example Suarez got 35 clear cut goal scoring chances in La Liga this season, Messi and Neymar a lot less.

barcanuck

Poll would be more interesting if it'd to vote for the unsung hero of the season. Take out msn and let's go!

gasgas

the argument for Suarez being better is the same argument sometimes used by people saying Ronaldo has been better in some seasons.

I really have no problem with Suarez being called the most valuable this season but best now thats something else.

As the focal or end point of the attack this season Suarez hugely benefitted from Messi and also Neymar's playmaking and chance creation, for example Suarez got 35 clear cut goal scoring chances in La Liga this season, Messi and Neymar a lot less.
You dont get that many clear cut chances when you're busy jogging some 7 km, in midfield, do you?
Neither do you whenever whichever clear opening you get, you either overdribble or pass to messi
:coffee:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
MVP something else which Suarez definitely would deserve considering his vital contributions, and being so clutch, but Messi was and is FC Barcelona's best player.

Messi has had huge influence on the games we've played and been behind most of our attacks. Most of the goals scored have started from him.

gasgas

MVP something else which Suarez definitely would deserve considering his vital contributions, and being so clutch, but Messi was and is FC Barcelona's best player.

Messi has had huge influence on the games we've played and been behind most of our attacks. Most of the goals scored have started from him.
What about the crucial goals?

Home of Barca Fans