Barca Transfers and Rumors

Porque

Ah damn, didn’t see there were other posts afters yours about Varela.

Heard so many great things about him so 12mil seems very low.

Ah. It's 80% of rights apparently.

Maybe that ends up being a little lower.

Thought you may have been commenting on Priestianni to Benfica which seems will be around 15m.

Last year we were in similar Position regarding Finances so I opened the Topic "Next season stabilization squad":

As you can see I recommended grabbing FREE quality Players (look at those names!!! :love: ) for a reason:

"it's called STABILIZATION TEAM. After season or two with FREE players like that, maybe we can HEAL our finances...
If we could hold one or 2 seasons with these players we would HEAL... and then again buy serious players..."

If we did what I suggested, now we would be in a better instead of same place! :rolleyes:

Zidane82

Blimey

Xavi isn’t ruling out us getting Cancelo , Bernado Silva and Felix

::

[emoji599] Xavi would only accept the arrival of João Félix if his two priorities come first: a right-back (Foyth/Cancelo) and an attacking midfielder (Bernardo/Lo Celso). That's why the club has conveyed to the player and his agent that the operation cannot be completed until the last day of the market. @fansjavimiguel

Givenchy

Blimey

Xavi isn’t ruling out us getting Cancelo , Bernado Silva and Felix

::

[emoji599] Xavi would only accept the arrival of João Félix if his two priorities come first: a right-back (Foyth/Cancelo) and an attacking midfielder (Bernardo/Lo Celso). That's why the club has conveyed to the player and his agent that the operation cannot be completed until the last day of the market. @fansjavimiguel
:lol:

Most likely bullshit but makes me laugh how demanding Xavi is (if true), you'd think he's a proven CL winning manager not some novice from Qatari league. He'll be lucky to get another signing let alone 3.

Home of Barca Fans