Barca Transfers and Rumors

Porque

There's that one Saudi club that must be huge fans of Liverpool and are buying their shitters.

We just need that one Saudi princess who finds Ferran charming and thinks his lack of goal scoring prowess and losing every dribble is him showing his humbleness.

We must grab these free players like Zaha, De Gea, Dembelle, Traore:

3ur47bmqx2cb1.jpg_1689411291882.jpeg

This is a gift from heaven to deepen our bench...

Temptation

We must grab these free players like Zaha, De Gea, Dembelle, Traore:

3ur47bmqx2cb1.jpg_1689411291882.jpeg

This is a gift from heaven to deepen our bench...
Nah. You already had Adama so probably don't want him.

De Gea can't play with his feet and is too good to be a number 2.

Zaha wants to start week in week out. Although I'm sure Barca can tempt him if they want.

Nah. You already had Adama so probably don't want him.

De Gea can't play with his feet and is too good to be a number 2.

Zaha wants to start week in week out. Although I'm sure Barca can tempt him if they want.

I know they are not most wanted options but - Beggars can't be choosers! We can only afford FREE agents and try to milk out of them all we can muster... + we would heal our finances... + it would hurt Real that De Gea is ours after all their attempts to grab them...

Zaha on the left wing and Dembelle/Adama on the right with Lewa in the middle... imagine Counterattacks! :wub:

serghei

Free agents cost money in wages, and wage space is the biggest of all of our problems. No other choice than to roll with the team that we have, which is good enough to put up a solid fight against the best sides. And pray we don't get injuries to key players in the worst moments like last season.

Being pot 1 in CL groups should get us an easy one, to avoid top teams so soon in the season.

Free agents cost money in wages, and wage space is the biggest of all of our problems.

I understand that but these guyz would accept low money. For Zaha, Dembele and Traore, playing in Barca is enough, can't believe they would ask 10 M or something...

I'm sure we would have them for peanuts, man!

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

I know they are not most wanted options but - Beggars can't be choosers! We can only afford FREE agents and try to milk out of them all we can muster... + we would heal our finances... + it would hurt Real that De Gea is ours after all their attempts to grab them...

Zaha on the left wing and Dembelle/Adama on the right with Lewa in the middle... imagine Counterattacks! :wub:
Some beggars eat dirty unwashed plants from fields and it is only through sheer luck they do not become severely ill.

Other beggars, use their initiative and go bin dipping to grab leftovers.

Other beggars hustle so they can buy some clean rice and beans to heat and eat. That's the sort of beggar we are right now. The Upper Tier Beggar.

Please do not advocate that we fall backwards in to the lower tiers.

Football Club Barcelona :
"Standards - even for beggars."

BJJ

Crazy that a team like Arsenal have spent 600 million in the past four years. Chelsea, I believe spent 600 million in 5he January transfer window. It just doesn't seem possible to match that, especially with tight ass Tebas rules and our current financial situation.

Porque

Crazy that a team like Arsenal have spent 600 million in the past four years. Chelsea, I believe spent 600 million in 5he January transfer window. It just doesn't seem possible to match that, especially with tight ass Tebas rules and our current financial situation.

Yep. You know the market is broke when Bournemouth can go out and buy one of Lyon's best performers last year (Faivre, 25) and instantly loan him for a season to Lorient.

Temptation

The Tonali move sums up everything wrong with the sport.

Isn't it disgusting that a nothing club like Newcastle can go and pick up AC Milan's finest talent just like that? AC Milan is a historic institution which smells greatness and legacy. Just coz some Saudis bought Newcastle, they have the audacity to buy an AC Milan gem.

The sport is in shambles.

Porque

I dunno, were we as annoyed when they signed Faustino Asprilla or when Sheffield Wednesday signed Michele Di Piedi?

Home of Barca Fans