Barca Transfers and Rumors

Porque

Was recently playing in U-20 tournament in South America, as super sub. Made huge impact in several games.
If his head is right, he is the real deal. He has insane talen and we have been following him since he was 14. Moreover he has that wow factor in terms of dribbling and entertainment.
Something we lack tbh. I seriously hope we get him tbh

He will cost alot. Palmeiras are already quoting Endrick money min.

There was another Brazilian talent usually mentioned along with Messinho (not Rayam, Kaua). But a similar small dribbler technical mold. Can't recall the name though.

BTW Echeverri has started dabbling in first team minutes for River. Might be more interesting for us being right footed and thus playing the left. How does his talent level compare with Estevao?

Messi983

What's going on with Prestianni? I've seen he has 2 goals in 20 games (11 starts) for Velez this season. Not exactly great but ofc still only 17.

khaled_a_d

He will cost alot. Palmeiras are already quoting Endrick money min.

There was another Brazilian talent usually mentioned along with Messinho (not Rayam, Kaua). But a similar small dribbler technical mold. Can't recall the name though.

BTW Echeverri has started dabbling in first team minutes for River. Might be more interesting for us being right footed and thus playing the left. How does his talent level compare with Estevao?

We paid Endrick money for Roque, Estevao should cost more deservingly as he is the bigger talent by some margin, imagine a much faster and more tight dribbler Lamine

Echeverri is a big talent too, but not in a position of need nor does he feels like a generational talent to break the bank for him.

@Messi983 Prestianni has been playing great past few weeks, but as RW for whatever reason. He is a great talent but has similar body of Pocho, it scares me.

As for Estevao aka Messinho he is RW who can play anywhere in attack or AM.

Needless to say, there is always massive risks with this type of talent, but he is a guy who look like he is going to deserve the gamble

Last edited:

Porque

He looks very good. Super dissapointed to miss out on Kendry though because he actually looks better, while costing a fraction (though still big money for his age).

jamrock

Operation exit seems to be gathering steam.

Lets hope we can get a few players out, before our plan E guys get bought by other clubs.

Also fuck ferran Torres.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah, there is no reason to expect to pay less than what we paid for Roque for this kid, and I believe we should be in a better position in a couple of years to do that, if not sooner. I think the good news is that he seems to want to play for Barça and his agent is Andre Curry, and Madrid is already quite stacked. If he can fight off temptations from money clubs like PSG, we should be good.

Messi983

Is it strange that the first thing I've noticed (and liked) about Messinho in first clip is his workrate (which is a good thing for youngsters ofc)? Looked better offensively against Boca (nice goal too) and also versatile, has dropped back and tried through balls (could see some similarities with "older" Messi). Definitely could see where hype is coming from. Worth keeping an eye on but will probably be too expensive and unless he really has his heart set on joining us like Roque he'll probably end up in EPL or PSG (who already tried to sign him IIRC).

Porque

Loic Openda to Leipzig for 43m. A great flip by Lens who paid a quarter of that a year ago.

Really liked this player everytime I saw Lens last season. Incredible scoring return.

STill, this sale fee does reflect favourbly on what we paid for Vitor imo.

vuji_31

Loic Openda to Leipzig for 43m. A great flip by Lens who paid a quarter of that a year ago.

Really liked this player everytime I saw Lens last season. Incredible scoring return.

STill, this sale fee does reflect favourbly on what we paid for Vitor imo.
Big gamble by Leipzig.

Messi983

They've already received 130m for Nkunku and Szoboszlai and will probably get close to 100m for Gvardiol so can easy afford that. Usually also scout and buy well. But yes, it's not their typical "cheap" signing and could actually have a loss with him if won't met expectations.

Home of Barca Fans