Barca Transfers and Rumors

gregorrin10

We need a DM badly. Busquets should leave now.

Agreed.

Get Amrabat.

Just no. The definition of an average and overhyped player, who thrived in a system designed to his strengths at the WC. James Rodriguez of DMs. Varela from Boca would be such a perfect (and affordable) transfer for us, but he's not even on the club's radar. I guess we'll wait until the likes of Porto or Leverkusen or even Liverpool buy him, and then be interested in him, when he'll be worth at least 60M and wanted by half of the PL as well, cause that's just how we roll.

vuji_31

I would rather get Zubinendi which I don't rate highly then axe Amrabat, who is average in team like Fiorentina, and people think he will be good, while Kessie who was one of the best midfielders in Seria A is getting flamed here for his perfomances, imagine then this bald fraud.

We don't have money, Laporta said we want RB, ST and maybe CB.

Busqets will stay on lower contract, we will sign probably Foyth and V.Roque, if Alba goes because of salary, we will get Inigo Martinez and move Alonso on LB.

I am more worried about attack then midfield and defense, our attack is not good enough, too much dead weight, wrong profiles, and Laporta is not mentioning new wingers.

Fun fact: Rapinha will be one of the 6 players that reached 10 goals and 10 assists in season, in Barca's last decade.

We will sell him, and be left with broken Ansu, idiot Ferret, old Lewa, random brazilian kid who played 6 matches in carrier and Dembele who can get injured any time.

Really bad attack and shit profiles, concidering we need dribblers, and seeing Ansu being our first option on LW makes me more sick then Roberto playing as RB 10x more times.

EDIT:
Foyth is concidered too expensive by mundo deportivo, our next option is broken 32 years old Meunier who didn't play single minute this season and Diego Dalot LOL.

Last edited:

Zidane82

Bidding war for FDJ !?!

JUST IN: Todd Boehly has made signing Frenkie De Jong Chelsea's absolute PRIORITY. He is a top target for them this summer. @footyinsider247

fergus90

To be fair Chelsea would be the only team to sell him to. They spent over 100m on Enzo, Frenkie would fetch more.

The major problem is how wisely would the money be re-invested. Going by the recent hit/miss ratio, not particularly well.

Havesaks

But if they pay like really big money, like 120m or more, shouldn?t we sell?

We desperately need a RB, a left wing and a DM.

malvolio

But if they pay like really big money, like 120m or more, shouldn?t we sell?

We desperately need a RB, a left wing and a DM.

120M would be a good deal. he's not a generational talent or some player that transforms our club.

problem is he doesn't want to move to england. and don't know if chelsea can convince him.

jamrock

Nah bruv he's been our best player this season, even better that Pedri.

But nah in all seriousness, if we get an offer 120m for him we take the money and run, not happening though, no club is offering that much money plus he loves the city of Barcelona.

Havesaks

If you buy Enzo for 120m, u might also be willing to spend the same for a proven top player. But problem is he doesn?t want to move, so probably not gonna happen :/

Andresito

Staff member
Frenkie been good. But for the amount of money we pay him and that we can potentially get through a sale, he isn't doing enough.

Home of Barca Fans