Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

I think we will more or less likely just keep the same team next season as unlikely Tebas will allow us to sign/register anyone even if we sell players. Maybe sell Raphinha if we can get back money spend on him (or at least what he's worth on the books) and get back Abde or another cheap LW but that's it. Hope to be wrong but don't expect anything and tbh I'd be ok with that. Give this team time to grow together.

Actually looks solid.

Does he have unique skill set though?

PhilS

Laporta says no new midfielders. He will buy a CB and a fullback. Any further buys need payroll reduction first.

The word is that all except 5 Barca players are available for transfer. I'm thinking the 5 are Gavi, Pedri, Araujo, Kunde and Balde.

As usual, moving out Barca players is tough because their wages are so high. We'll see which if any sales happen.

JamDav1982

Who are the high salaries stopping from moving on?

Alba? That would be about it really. Players on loan at moment also maybe who referring to but of those Lenglet and Umititi about the two.

FDJ is on a lot due to deferral but even including that teams would pay him what is on at Barca.

They need a lot more tha CB and a full back next season.... CB is one area strongest in and should be looking to bring funds in from if anything.

That reads like Kounde RB again next season..

Last edited:

jamrock

He Said CB,FB & ST, I'd take a DM over a CB and roll with what we have at the CB position next season.

Seems we are going for victor roque so that's the striker position, we definitely need help at RB.

Like to sell a few out of.

Alba
De Jong
Torres
Raphinha.

I think 2 is those 4 will go, Alba for free but we save on his wages.

JamDav1982

Alba wont go unless they get severe with him which they dont seem to be willing to do.

Maybe they will pay him off a bit of salary.

Lunacy to sell likes of FDJ ahead of Kounde etc but seems like something Barca could do...

FDJ will get a top move if they try that so not too bad for him if willing to go.

Raphinha/Lewa/Kounde/Torres all players that lack some of what Xavi seems to want from his players.

Fati is another one that will be lucky to be there next season at this rate and Abde should be sold.

Kessie another one. Nowhere near quality of Pedri/FDJ etc and worse this season than even Nico was last season probably.

Think they may try to sell Christensen... may try some kind of swap with Laporte maybe and get money in on books if value both at say 50/60m. Wouldnt be surprised if he is a name linked away a lot when summer comes. Unfairly.

Last edited:

jamrock

Christensen Isn't leaving.

Kessie is also a good one to add to the list, would be good flip if an EPL team comes in for me.

Porque

CB if opportunity presents sounds like fuckin Laporte.

Don't need anyone at centre, unless it is a free player like Ndicka.

But then again we got Jose Xavinho as manager, so I guess a CB makes sense.

JamDav1982

Christensen Isn't leaving.

Kessie is also a good one to add to the list, would be good flip if an EPL team comes in for me.

Hopefully not but it feels like type of player they could sell as would get pure profit but def not if Kounde still RB.

Wont be much offered for Kessie wouldnt think and cant see him being all that great in EPL.

But take what can. Just miles off it and no loss on him either way.

For CB the reports say Ndicka is Barcas if want him.

Porque

Need to take a punt at a DMC. Busi really doesn't want to be playing at this level anymore. Even if he stays try and find a high potential alt.

Someone like Perrotonini who City signed or Andrey. Would even settle for the Uruguayan chap above seeing as the option for DMC is not in la Masia.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No to Thuram. Frenchmen rarely make it here. We need men of iron will. Likes of Araujo, Gavi, Pedri. That's the standard.

vuji_31

Laporta says no new midfielders. He will buy a CB and a fullback. Any further buys need payroll reduction first.

The word is that all except 5 Barca players are available for transfer. I'm thinking the 5 are Gavi, Pedri, Araujo, Kunde and Balde.

As usual, moving out Barca players is tough because their wages are so high. We'll see which if any sales happen.

Where did you see that Laporta is saying we will not sogn new midfielder?

If we can offload Alba, and get for free Grimaldo or pay sonething for Gaya it would be great.

Just getting rid of this high saleries is buggest trophy we can get.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans