Barca Transfers and Rumors

Porque

Tbf, we're interested in Fabricio D?az but will probably wait for him to move to Portugal or something before deciding we really want him

Deco

Culé since 2005
Seems logic with the rumours of Alex Grimaldo rumours a little time a go, hope he comes.
Why arent Rafael Leao on the list?

Leao is better than Ferran

Last edited:

Porque

Been linked with Frimpong. Won't happen to us, but he may move this Summer given Leverkusen have signed Arthur Augusto who looks like a project and a half on highlights.

Frimpong has been playing RW this season and put up great numbers. He is Dest basically, if Dest knew what to do.

Called for us to sign him when at Celtic. Maybe we never would have given him the patience, but another one of those clearly talented players who we moved slow for because of where they are playing.

vuji_31

People forgot about Arnau Martinez?

I think he is discarted by board and obviously press.

Foyth is first option, second are Cancelo/Frimpong/Pavard etc...

I think we should go with more attacking RB, Foyth seems another Kounde or Araujo on RB, I know he is more better on the ball, he was midfielder but, I would like to see another type of player.
But If Messi is back we need more defensive player.

Co0ter

I think he is discarted by board and obviously press.

Foyth is first option, second are Cancelo/Frimpong/Pavard etc...

I think we should go with more attacking RB, Foyth seems another Kounde or Araujo on RB, I know he is more better on the ball, he was midfielder but, I would like to see another type of player.
But If Messi is back we need more defensive player.

They waited too long on Frimpong, his price has more than doubled due to this season.

vuji_31

Well, last few games showed how really shit we are, and how shit some of our players are.

Lewa is no where to be found, Gavi is headless chicken, E.Garcia is so shit even Munir causes problems for him, Fati and Ferret are not worth wasting my keyboad.

Messi, Gundogan, Inigo even in older years will be huge upgrade concidering our squad and our shit perfomances in attack.

Messi983

According to twitch merchant Fabricio Diaz's agent met with Alemany and Jordi Cruyff today. Liverpool Montevideo wants 8m, clubs like River Plate, Flamengo, Villarreal and a big Portugal club (probably Benfica or Porto) are also interested.

Porque

He doesn't look spectacular in HL videos, but it is a low cost risk at 5m. Does seem a Villarreal type player.

Didn't start the last games at his club side for whatever reason. Saw he was on the bench.

khaled_a_d

According to twitch merchant Fabricio Diaz's agent met with Alemany and Jordi Cruyff today. Liverpool Montevideo wants 8m, clubs like River Plate, Flamengo, Villarreal and a big Portugal club (probably Benfica or Porto) are also interested.

Apparently his agent posted a photo of him and Alemany on insta. So seems reliable.
I think we worked with him with Santiago Bueno before. Might succeed in getting the kid.
Would prefer Ugharte, but different type of deals

Porque

Sport say we're tracking Gift Orban and Hojlund as the Vitor Roque fee is getting problematic.

@Slevinn tell us about Orban if you see this message. Also what do you think about Lois Openda? He has impressed me everytime I watched Lens this season, but his numbers in Belgium don't look impressive.

I think Hojlund would end up more expensive than Roque, being an Atalanta player and all.

Funny we are facing rumours of looking for Roque alternatives though. When Roque was the alternative for Endrick who was the alternative for Haaland.

Home of Barca Fans