Barca Transfers and Rumors

malvolio

Even long term it makes sense (unless we pay too much). For depth alone. We need 5-6 solid options upfront and not freaking B team players.

he would probably like to play. and 30M for a guy at the end of his career to ride the bench? isn't that julian alvarez money?

JamDav1982

he would probably like to play. and 30M for a guy at the end of his career to ride the bench? isn't that julian alvarez money?

I doubt anyone thinks he is worth 30m for a longer term signing.

On whatever they pay if get him would have to account for the freedom that could give in market as well if included Griezmann money now or in summer rather than in 2023 if at all.

mc_lovin

He's 29. But yeah, there's no argument to be made for him if the price is actually 30m+. I agree with that. Loan+small buy option would be a major win for me though.

Messigician

💰 Barca have shortlisted two sponsors from several companies interested: Spotify & Vegan Nation.

💰 Bar?a want around ?80M for the shirt sponsor, which Vegan Nation offers, but Spotify helps the club to reconnect with the youth. Big decisions to be taken.

[Diari ARA]

Which one do you take Cules

CanadianCanadian

I'm hearing Kessie done deal for summer on 8m per year, any truth is this?

How would Kessie fit in? Box to box or ball winner next to Busi/Frenkie which will allow them to play their natural game? Bummed we missed out on Bruno Guimar?es. Seemed like a perfect 6 for us to let Frenkie either move to a hybrid CB/CM segundo role or let him explore the double pivot and be a more advanced player.

Kubala

How would Kessie fit in? Box to box or ball winner next to Busi/Frenkie which will allow them to play their natural game? Bummed we missed out on Bruno Guimar?es. Seemed like a perfect 6 for us to let Frenkie either move to a hybrid CB/CM segundo role or let him explore the double pivot and be a more advanced player.

Agree about Bruno :(
Not sure how Kessie would fit. I don't think he's a Busi replacement from what I've seen of him, and I can't see him playing with a DM and Frenkie as nowhere for Pedri then. I can only think either double pivot as you say or maybe as a replacement for Frenkie if they plan to sell him.

Messi983

Milan have just signed the next Vlahovic for 5m. Meanwhile we're thinking about paying 35m for that madridista...

Messi983

Barcelona are willing to sign Bayern Munich talent Kenan Yildiz (16) for free in the summer. The club is trying to attract him with an interesting career plan starting from Bar?a B. ? @kerry_hau

1,85m German (well, Turkish really) midfielder :bbz:

khaled_a_d

Barcelona are willing to sign Bayern Munich talent Kenan Yildiz (16) for free in the summer. The club is trying to attract him with an interesting career plan starting from Bar?a B. ? @kerry_hau

1,85m German (well, Turkish really) midfielder :bbz:

Turkish AM.
We move

Zidane82

They are garbage. I would take Pedro Neto though.
You claim Jota is garbage ??
Neto is a good player but no really better than Trincao plus Neto got a bad injury last April and has not been seen since soooo

What are you smoking ?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans