Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messigician

đź“°[SPORT] | ?Threat? of Demb?l??s environment to Bar?a

The agents make it clear to the club that they do not agree to leave in January to enter into an operation

Either renew in the next few days with a Ballon Dor winning salary or he will leave for free in June. The pressure is totally on Bar?a now.

Messi983

Winter signings usually need to be in the form of their life to make an impact, or returning to a league that they previously excelled in. Very difficult to make work.

Good point. Bakambu is available on a free. Sign him for 6 months and whichever winger we can get on loan and then also try to arrange a future transfer for Adeyemi.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Good point. Bakambu is available on a free. Sign him for 6 months and whichever winger we can get on loan and then also try to arrange a future transfer for Adeyemi.

As a fan of Beijing Guoan, I must say let's not even entertain the thought of Bakambu. If we get him he will be another KPB. Useless.

Messigician

Ousmane Demb?l? and his agents have threatened Barcelona. Either the club offers a much better salary in the coming days, or he will leave for free at the end of the season. He will not accept leaving in January as a transfer under any circumstance.

? @sport

Messi983

As a fan of Beijing Guoan, I must say let's not even entertain the thought of Bakambu. If we get him he will be another KPB. Useless.

I've not watched him since he left Villarreal so don't know what state he's in now but I always liked him as a player. He would surely be upgrade over LDJ and almost retired Aguero, knows La Liga and would be cheap. So basically what we're looking for in a short term solution. Not saying we should definitely sign him but is at least worth considering imo. I guess you didn't expect Paulinho to had any positive impact here coming from China as well so Bakambu could also surprise and give us solid 6 months before we can fully upgrade on a striker position with a better player.

Also, Sport says we've contacted Chelsea again about a possibility to loan Ziyech or Werner.

Porque

We should of signed Bakambu the first time.

Also Hulk left the CSL in Feb and is putting incredible numbers in the Brasileiro. Not saying we should of got him, but surely he was worth one last (first) chance in a Euro big league.

Messigician

Ousmane Demb?l? has already let Barcelona know he has no intention of renewing his contract and will leave unless he receive a massive salary increase on the level of a Ballon Dor winner.

? @albertlesan via @Rondeando8TV (Tier 1 Source)

It's done, Stunning!

The best in the world claims backfired. Dembous be be like pay up bitches

Bobo32

Yeah this is rude! Good forums have rules against cross-posting. You should decide one thread to post the news!

Mateka

It appears RM do not strengthen til the summer.
Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti says the club are not planning to make any signings during the January transfer window but he has not ruled out the prospect of players leaving. (Goal)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I've not watched him since he left Villarreal so don't know what state he's in now but I always liked him as a player. He would surely be upgrade over LDJ and almost retired Aguero, knows La Liga and would be cheap. So basically what we're looking for in a short term solution. Not saying we should definitely sign him but is at least worth considering imo. I guess you didn't expect Paulinho to had any positive impact here coming from China as well so Bakambu could also surprise and give us solid 6 months before we can fully upgrade on a striker position with a better player.

Also, Sport says we've contacted Chelsea again about a possibility to loan Ziyech or Werner.

Bakambu was actually very good in the first couple of seasons in China, scored a ton of goals (overall in four seasons he scored 58 goals in 87 games across all competitions, league, cup and ACL) but since last year due to COVID he had to be quarantined for a long time before he could play and when he did it was pretty bad, couldn't pass and shoot well and couldn't connect either, just completely out of the place. I don't think he will be another Paulinho or Yannick Carrasco for us.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I like the policy of targeting Spanish/Catalan players. We would have been in much better position had the club avoided those mega transfers.

Home of Barca Fans