Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

Bar?a's winter targets are Cavani, Sterling, Dani Olmo and Bakambu. — @DirectoGol

Bakambu on a 6-month contract and Sterling on loan (possibly with a relatively low buy option) would be ok. We should keep our options open to bring better players next summer.

Zidane82

Bar?a's winter targets are Cavani, Sterling, Dani Olmo and Bakambu. ? @DirectoGol

Bakambu on a 6-month contract and Sterling on loan (possibly with a relatively low buy option) would be ok. We should keep our options open to bring better players next summer.

Cavani and Olmo would be nice in the Jan window

behindbrowneyes

Don't see why City would loan Sterling to us. He is still an option for them and they obviously don't need money. Sterling even has a market value of 90M and if one thing is for sure it is that he won't come for cheap. Don't see it happening with our current finances and tbh I wouldn't spend anything near his "value" even if the money was there. If we can get a loan deal for half a year with similar conditions Bayern had for Cou (of course only half the loan fee) and paying his salary, I'd do it.

I already wanted the club to get Cavani in the summer and he makes sense as 3 months is the bare minimum for Aguero's return. We don't even know if he will be able to play football again.

I don't really understand the ongoing Olmo-rumours. Not the type of player we need.

Club needs to be smart and get some players on loan until it can afford or get the real targets. Something Bayern did in 19/20 when they've loaned Coutinho and Perisic.

Givenchy

Xavi wants to play with more control.. Sterling and Dembele would probably cause him to go bald. Imagine the amount of wastefulness and frustration.

Mateka

Guardiola. ‘Honestly I have no idea. I don’t know anything. Not that I would tell you anyway, he said.

If Barcelona are interested in any of our players, I am convinced that they can get them. Barca continues to be an attractive club, more than attractive. The city, the club, the history and this for the trainers, for the players always seduces a lot.

If Barcelona interests one of our players, they will set up the machinery into operation, it is a liner.

Barca can use their media to influence signings. That’s the thing about Barcelona; they can do what they want, good or bad.

Guardiola | Source

Last edited:

Zidane82

How are they allowed to make this crap up ?

Xavi would like to do a big clear out at Barcelona. He wants the club to get rid of Neto, Lenglet, Umtiti, Coutinho, Braithwaite and Luuk De Jong!

(Source: @10JoseAlvarez)

Rassvet

Riyad Mahrez could leave Manchester City this winter as he is not a regular starter. In the past PSG and Real Madrid have shown interest (SantiJ_FM)

we should go for him if it’s not too expensive, we need a right winger

Home of Barca Fans