Barca Transfers and Rumors

SeloBarca

Knowing Barca it will probably be some overrated LaLiga player just becouse he plays in Spain.
An unproven Brazilian teenager.
Or a finished 32 year old.

iniestaGOAT

We really need sterling, if a scrub like dembele can open up the game so much like we saw in the last game i can only imagine what sterling would do.

gasgas

.................ter stegen
Dest...araujo......garcia...alba
....nico......de jong....pedri
.dembele...braithwaite..fati

Let's face it, we're poor AF

Zidane82

We really need sterling, if a scrub like dembele can open up the game so much like we saw in the last game i can only imagine what sterling would do.

He is massively overrated.. Pep rarely plays him these days .. he did not even play him yesterday when Grealish was rested

fergus90

Sterling can be great and very frustrating in equal measure. His final pass or shot very often let?s him down. But in a time of financial crisis getting a player like Sterling isn?t the worst thing in the world.

I know we have very promising youngsters but we also desperately needs some steel in character in midfield still. Kind of need that Davids type signing back in 04.

serghei

Sterling can be great and very frustrating in equal measure. His final pass or shot very often let?s him down. But in a time of financial crisis getting a player like Sterling isn?t the worst thing in the world.

I know we have very promising youngsters but we also desperately needs some steel in character in midfield still. Kind of need that Davids type signing back in 04.

He will cost a lot of money, so it would be a bad option for us.

JamDav1982

Unless City want Sterling to go out on loan to get minutes and keep price high cant see it happening.

Other than Barca including players in a deal and can only see FDJ/Pedri/Nico and Gavi they would be interested in.

khaled_a_d

He will cost a lot of money, so it would be a bad option for us.

And decent winger that isn't in his 30's or a teen playing in farmer league will cost a fortune anyway.
Sterling will be free in 2023, City has many alternative and both he and City likely would prefer him moving abroad rather than joining a rival.
I don't see how he will be more expensive than other alternatives like Coman or Gnabry we are linked to?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Paying anything north of 30m for Sterling would be a mistake. This guy is almost as frustrating as Dembele when it comes to his end product. Some of his misses are shocking.

Home of Barca Fans