Barca Transfers and Rumors

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Hm I'm thinking Nico could play a bit like that as well, or Frenkie?

True, we'll get some ideas of what to expect with Nico & Orellana this pre-season. Frenkie, I still see with a more attacking role for us but agree this could work too. Idea is to have tactical flexibility in a game where the pivot needs to be very box to box, adept on the ball as well as winning balls in defense - tireless & involved for 90min. I'm not sure that player is in the squad atm. Moriba has an air of that but considering Koeman remains, I am not convinced we will fully integrate a youth player for that role much less give them big minutes

Strangely, what will be lacking more when Busquets retire could be the Verratti/Jorginho type of player...

Sports planning has been poor during a decade of incompetence, even Rodri was apparently a target at one time

A bit strange that Milan got rid of that player, I always thought he'd be their "bandiera" when he broke through. Don't know what happened, but maybe it's another case of it being potentially tough for young talent to impress in a turbulent club/team?

I can't say I follow AC enough to know how they evaluate their talent but I believe clubs make poor decisions in this area all the time. Mourinho's rejects for example are a who's who of big talents. But yes, Locatelli will be one to regret - also believe it is improbable he will leave Serie A

Zidane82

Please God .... Noooooo !?

Laporta's dream. With Messi's future pretty much sorted, last week Laporta let his imagination run wild and began to think about a deal that sounds impossible. He is dreaming of bringing Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo together at Bar?a. Alongside his closest aides, Laporta began to map out a move that would go down in footballing history: fielding a team boasting the two stars who have dominated the men's game for the past decade and more.

As part of Laporta's bold plan, Bar?a would offer two players to Juventus, with Antoine Griezmann, Sergi Roberto and Philippe Coutinho thought to be among those in contention to go to Turin. Exactly how Bar?a would pay Ronaldo is yet to be firmed up, but if talks over the transfer do begin to progress, it's understood the Blaugrana may propose a loan deal and use the wages freed up by the two makeweights to foot the 36-year-old's salary. Although it would be a costly deal, research has shown that Bar?a's revenue would be doubled by having Ronaldo and Messi in the same team.

Interlop

Please God .... Noooooo !?

Laporta's dream. With Messi's future pretty much sorted, last week Laporta let his imagination run wild and began to think about a deal that sounds impossible. He is dreaming of bringing Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo together at Bar?a. Alongside his closest aides, Laporta began to map out a move that would go down in footballing history: fielding a team boasting the two stars who have dominated the men's game for the past decade and more.

As part of Laporta's bold plan, Bar?a would offer two players to Juventus, with Antoine Griezmann, Sergi Roberto and Philippe Coutinho thought to be among those in contention to go to Turin. Exactly how Bar?a would pay Ronaldo is yet to be firmed up, but if talks over the transfer do begin to progress, it's understood the Blaugrana may propose a loan deal and use the wages freed up by the two makeweights to foot the 36-year-old's salary. Although it would be a costly deal, research has shown that Bar?a's revenue would be doubled by having Ronaldo and Messi in the same team.

Lol, not going to happen. Imagine Ronaldo’s EGO taking a hit being the second superstar of a team and earning less than Messi. We shouldn’t offer Griezmann for someone who is 36 and has even less resell value. Maybe if we offer Dembele/Coutinho + Pjanic it would be okay, I guess.

Bobo32

I started dreaming a bit about that last year when there were some rumours as well.
Would very likely be bad, but it would be very interesting to see, it's easy to imagine Messis passes towards a relentlessly running Ronaldo.

Economically, there would be a lot of indirect upside compared to someone like Griezmann or Depay, and I think that old Ronaldo would bring more to the team, too.

iniestaGOAT

Look at man city. They took away our board, they took away our greatest ever manager. We gave them Yaya toure, their greatest player and they refuse to sell laporte cheap?

Rivalry ended with PSg. Man city is the ne scum team now.

Bobo32

Look at man city. They took away our board, they took away our greatest ever manager. We gave them Yaya toure, their greatest player and they refuse to sell laporte cheap?

bluhu bluhu. Barcelona supporters voted for Rosell instead of Laporta, they got rid of Cruyff, they got what they deserved.
City have NO obligation to do anything for Barcelona, but they have given both Garcia and Aguero for free this summer, so stop crying.

Mateka

They did not take the board. Pep went to City from Bayern. Yaya Toure was not, is not City greatest player. Laporte if he goes will go for the set price. One observation with City, if a player wants to leave, they do not set an exhorbitant unrealistic price to keep him.

You have Garcia and Aguero on a free, now you want Laporte for peanuts.

iniestaGOAT

bluhu bluhu. Barcelona supporters voted for Rosell instead of Laporta, they got rid of Cruyff, they got what they deserved.
City have NO obligation to do anything for Barcelona, but they have given both Garcia and Aguero for free this summer, so stop crying.

They can have them back. And while they are at it they need to rename themselves barca B.

Barcas bitches.

Barcilliant

Lukaku would be the ideal cf for us. He would create a ton of space for Messi and his finishing has improved heaps. Instead of trying for the impossible ie Haaland and dealing with Raiola we should go for Lukaku who has a good three to four years left.

Messi983

Midfielder Kacper Kozlowski (17), the youngest player ever to feature in the Euros, has caught the attention of Barcelona. [cds]

Unreal talent. Not that we'll get him anyway.

fergus90

Lukaku would be the ideal cf for us. He would create a ton of space for Messi and his finishing has improved heaps. Instead of trying for the impossible ie Haaland and dealing with Raiola we should go for Lukaku who has a good three to four years left.

Lukaku would a quality signing but even he is out of the realms of possibility for us financially. He’s been sold for big money a couple times.

No chance Inter would entertain a swap deal with any player we’d offer up either.

serghei

We're not signing any big names. Surprised we got even Depay. Develop what we have and sign 1-2 more players who fly under the radar but are somehow very good. And pretty young. No more oldies. Aguero is enough.

Nucky

We're not signing any big names. Surprised we got even Depay. Develop what we have and sign 1-2 more players who fly under the radar but are somehow very good. And pretty young. No more oldies. Aguero is enough.

I doubt Barca will sign anybody else.. Aguero,Garcia,Emerson and Depay for this summer.. Wijnaldum would be 5th but he chose PSG.. But I do hope we manage to get rid of deadwood in the team..

serghei

I doubt Barca will sign anybody else.. Aguero,Garcia,Emerson and Depay for this summer.. Wijnaldum would be 5th but he chose PSG.. But I do hope we manage to get rid of deadwood in the team..

Laporta said we will sign about 2 more I think.

Home of Barca Fans