Barca Transfers and Rumors

Barcilliant

Can someone tell me why Busquets is not on the sell list. Has been useless for the past two seasons. A fucking snail and weak as shit too.

Sell Busquets, Rakitic, Vidal, Roberto, Suarez, Umtiti and Semedo. I would like to sell Pique and Alba too but they can ride the bench or start some games.
We have some barren years ahead but we've had alot of success since 2005. There are not many clubs who have been as successful as us in the past 15 years.

Messigician

Bartomeu wants to create drastic change following the humiliation against Bayern. He believes the only player capable of giving an immediate effect is Neymar. Lautaro Mart?nez is not the focus at the moment. [sport] https://t.co/RqPfIpZXGw

Messi983

Max 1-2 players more will come. We are broke and no one wants our deadwood.

All this major squad rejuvenation talk is just wishful thinking.

This won't be a 1-year rebuild. We don't need to make much more signings as we already have 6-7 youngsters (Puig, Fati, Araujo, Pedri, Trincao, Matheus Fernandes, possibly Eric Garcia and maybe another Barca B player like Monchu or Ilaix) who will need to be given minutes next year. We won't win anything anyway so primary goal should be to break the amigos clan as much as we can and give these kids a chance.

Espacio

I was writing these days 5-6 months ago and we need radical changes also saying we have to buy so many player
then some people said u r playing FM

Barca need Chairman and Manager,
then team

--------------------------terstegen(neto)------------------------------------

transfer(transfer)-----transfer(pique)--------transfer--------alba(transfer)

-------------transferDMC(pjanic)----------transferDMC(de jong)------------

messi(trincao7dembele)--------coutinho--------------------neymar(fati)--------

-----------------------------suaraz(transfer)--------------------------------------

we need 9 new transfer with Neymar

we have to sell Bousquets, Pedro, Langlet, Umtiti,Rakitic, Vidal, Griezmann,

btw 2 DMC transfer is so important must be strongly pysically faster, agile, technical like Camavinga-Thomas

Barceloa have to buy the best playes of the world,

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I was writing these days 5-6 months ago and we need radical changes also saying we have to buy so many player

then team

-----------------------------suaraz(transfer)--------------------------------------

btw 2 DMC transfer is so important must be strongly pysically faster, agile, technical like Camavinga-Thomas

what decade are you living in? have you watched our recent games?
Messi, coutinho & suarez going from 2 to 3 low work rate players nice...
also Pedro? lol

Idiot.

Jay Jay

__________________________Mats/Inaki______________________________
Semedo/transfer_____transfer/Pique___Lenglet/Araujo_____Alaba/Alba
___________________________Frenkie/Monchu__________________________
__________Thiago/Roberto/Rafinha____________Pjanic/Puig/Pedri________
____Messi/Trincao________________transfer________________Dembele/Fati_____

Suarez, Rakitic, Busquets, Vidal, Umtiti, Neto, Griezzmann, Coutinho, Braithwaite, Alena, Wague and Todibo - OUT
RB (Dest,Atal...), CB (Soyoncu), Alaba, Thiago, FW (Haland, Lautaro...) - IN

fergus90

then team

Hate to break it to you mate, but you must of been sleeping through 2015. Pedro has been gone 5 years.

khaled_a_d

I know everyone wants to just bring young talents and see who will stick but am I the only one who think instead of looking to bring 3-4 more U23 players (to add them to Fati, Puig, Araujo, Pedri, Trincao and possibly Garcia this would basically be half of the team who would need to get regular minutes at their age to develop) we should add a player or two in/entering their prime years. Obviously there are many other factors than just the age that matter in decision making process but if I'd build a "new" team I'd want to have some balance in that age department like:

- 3-4 "experienced" players (29-32), so let's say Messi, Pjanić, Griezmann, Pique/Alba
- 4-5 players in their prime years (24-28), we currently have MATS (28), Roberto (28), Semedo (26) and Lenglet (25) in this age group. Semedo might leave (he could be replaced with Cancelo who's the same age though) and Roberto should be just a versatile squad player imo.
- 3-4 younger (U23) players. FDJ is the only established starter from that group right now but could be joined by Puig/Pedri, Fati/Trincao and/or Araujo/Garcia eventually in a year or two.

So I wouldn't mind looking at players like Alaba (28) or Telles (27) - both on expiring contracts - as a competiton/hopefully replacement for Alba. Or use crisis at Valencia and try to sign Gaya (25) or Kondogbia (27). Someone like Sabitzer (26) with his versatility could also be useful. And even Depay (26) - yeah, I know he has flopped at United and more importantly, he's coming off a serious injury - with just one year left on his contract could also come into consideration as he can cover both LW and ST positions. And he wouldn't really get too much ahead of Fati's development the same way big money signing like Neymar would.

Yup, Barce need players around 23-26 rather than players who are 18-22, may be younger if he has at least couple of years of senior experience.
That is why I like Caglar from Leicester. 24 and can immediately lead our defense and in such case outing Pique won't be problem ( I don't mind Pique staying btw)
I think if we manage to make money available, we will need highly rated signings at each line. At best it is most likely two players.
So either a CB who can transform our defense (Caglar/Upamechano) a midfielder who can complete our midfield trio with FDJ & one of Puig/Pjanic. or a striker who can score the ball. Lautaro and Halland come to mind but I am not fan of the Argentinian, A fast winger could do the trick.

gasgas

...........................mats
Dest.......Upamecano.lenglet...alba
.................de jong.....pjanic..........
...Dembele.........messi...........Sancho
.........................Haaland..

We move

Lez hope

Jay Jay

...........................mats
Dest.......Upamecano.lenglet...alaba
.................de jong.....pjanic..........
...Dembele.........messi...........Sancho
.........................Haaland..

We move

Lez hope

You forgot one A. Alaba :D

Good line up, but it is more possible without Sancho, and with Ansu and Pedri on that position.

Home of Barca Fans