Koulibaly-75m€
Deligt-75m€
Ndombele-70m€
Fekir-65m€
Neymar-200m€
Mbappe-240m€
Total725m€

so we can pay extra 200m€

-------------------------------------terstegen(cilessen)---------------------------------
semedo(roberto)---------pique/deligt------------kolibaly(todibo)---------alba(freeLB)
----------------------dejong(artur)-------------------ndombele-------------------------
----------------------------------------fekir(alena)--------------------------------------
---------messi(malcom)----------------------------------------neymar(dembele)-------
-------------------------------------mbappe(freeFW)-------------------------------------

If we are Barcelona we should make the best transfers

Stop asking for Neymar back. We don't want him back. And there's no way we're getting Mbappe from PSG.

You must be nuts if you think we're getting 120m for Coutinho and 80m for Suarez. Suarez guy is nearly 33.... and doesn't perform in the Champions League, and he has declined heavily. Plus, we'd be lucky to get 40m for Rakitic never mind 70m.

Zidane82

Stop asking for Neymar back. We don't want him back. And there's no way we're getting Mbappe from PSG.

You must be nuts if you think we're getting 120m for Coutinho and 80m for Suarez. Suarez guy is nearly 33.... and doesn't perform in the Champions League, and he has declined heavily. Plus, we'd be lucky to get 40m for Rakitic never mind 70m.

Agreed on it the above points apart from Neymar .. if we’re going to persist with the declining Suarez then at least we know that Neymar /Messi /Suarez works well .. Ney would give Suarez some more space to work in as well .. he seems to be MIA more and more these days , I feel

Sterlingfan2000

Agreed on it the above points apart from Neymar .. if we’re going to persist with the declining Suarez then at least we know that Neymar /Messi /Suarez works well .. Ney would give Suarez some more space to work in as well .. he seems to be MIA more and more these days , I feel

And the good relationship with Nassar and PSG helps us.

Espacio

really
when we want to buy any player we will pay 150-160-170... but when we want to sell any player for 70-80 you will say nobody can give that money
Ronaldo was 34 and juve paid 100m€
Suarez was one of the best stirker in the world and also stiil have the market
tell manchester united, inter, manchester city we want to sell Suarez for 80m€ maybe they will offer at least 70m€
what do you think if we want to sell Suarez any other team will offer 30m€ ?????

in transfer market we are talking about 200-250m€
btw Inter offered 60m€ for Rakitic
maybe you will hear in near future

and the last think
you said WE don't want Neymar
who are you(we)?

if it is possible for Neymar's come back
i don't mind his character, his sexuality, his racial, his handsome!!! if he is a good player. or gives everythin on the field for team it is ok for me

what did Neymar do?
went another club for money!!!
so guess!!!! you are working in a company for 10.000€ in a month and another company says come here i will give 18.000€
what would you do?
no "i love my company" you would say?????

Last edited:

Porque

We are being linked with the Venezuela goalkeeper Wuilker Fariñez.

Judging by his highlights videos he looks a great showstopper and quick distributor. Need to see his footwork though.

Oh, and non-EU so perhaps not much weight in this one unless it is for the B team, which would not make sense with Inaki Pena and Tenas coming through.

xxxxxx

really
when we want to buy any player we will pay 150-160-170... but when we want to sell any player for 70-80 you will say nobody can give that money
Ronaldo was 34 and juve paid 100m€
Suarez was one of the best stirker in the world and also stiil have the market
tell manchester united, inter, manchester city we want to sell Suarez for 80m€ maybe they will offer at least 70m€
what do you think if we want to sell Suarez any other team will offer 30m€ ?????

in transfer market we are talking about 200-250m€
btw Inter offered 60m€ for Rakitic
maybe you will hear in near future

and the last think
you said WE don't want Neymar
who are you(we)?

if it is possible for Neymar's come back
i don't mind his character, his sexuality, his racial, his handsome!!! if he is a good player. or gives everythin on the field for team it is ok for me

what did Neymar do?
went another club for money!!!
so guess!!!! you are working in a company for 10.000€ in a month and another company says come here i will give 18.000€
what would you do?
no "i love my company" you would say?????

Difference being Ronaldo was still performing at the highest level when Juventus offered that money.... Suarez hasn't performed at that level for like 2 years now. Ronaldo will always get you goals no matter what, especially in the Champions League. Suarez on the other hand has struggled to score in the Champions League for years. He's nowhere the striker he was, and he's definitely not a top striker anymore. Look at this stats for the past 3 seasons. His goals are going down each year..... and that should never happen when he's playing alongside Messi. I'm sorry, but 5 goals in his last 29 Champions League games isn't going to cut it. And as I said, the guy is nearly 33. You can't compare a 33-year-old Ronaldo to a 33-year-old Suarez. Ronaldo is amazing shape for his age, whilst Suarez has gained on pounds, and he's lost a lot of his pace.

Yeah.... I don't see Inter paying 60m for a 31-year-old Rakitic, especially when he's been inconsistent as hell the last 2 seasons. He's not even a top midfielder anymore. And as you said, we typically don't sell players for big money. The only player we got good money for was Neymar.

PSG would bend us over for Neymar and Mbappe. We'd have to pay around 300m for Neymar and like 350m for Mbappe. You have to be realistic about this. If we spend 650m on those 2, we're stupid as hell. There's better ways to spend 650m.

valonquar

we really need some radical changes

Sell:
Umtiti-65m€
Langlet-55m€
Vermaelen-5m€
Bousquets-70m€
Rakitic-70m€
Vidal-35m€
Rafinha-25m€
Coutinho-120m€
Suares-80m€
Total- 525m€

Buy:
Koulibaly-75m€
Deligt-75m€
Ndombele-70m€
Fekir-65m€
Neymar-200m€
Mbappe-240m€
Total725m€

so we can pay extra 200m€

-------------------------------------terstegen(cilessen)---------------------------------
semedo(roberto)---------pique/deligt------------kolibaly(todibo)---------alba(freeLB)
----------------------dejong(artur)-------------------ndombele-------------------------
----------------------------------------fekir(alena)--------------------------------------
---------messi(malcom)----------------------------------------neymar(dembele)-------
-------------------------------------mbappe(freeFW)-------------------------------------

If we are Barcelona we should make the best transfers

Replacing half the team in one summer? Might as well sell Messi while you're at it.

malvolio

im sure we could sign son for less than whatever griezmann would cost

For sure, the fee should be lower and also lower wages/commission. But don't know if Tottenham want to sell. They might also lose Eriksen this window.

Son seems a better option also from the footballing perspective. Super versatile, younger, faster and stronger.

Home of Barca Fans