Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

To sign a back up older than Suarez for 15M...Makes no sense.

I rather have Giroud on loan. he´s also 32.

Giroud's contract is expiring in June, makes no sense for Chelsea to loan him. I believe he's still in their plans and with Morata leaving they'll keep him as a backup for Higuain.

It's also very likely he prefers to stay in London than move to a country where he never lived before, especially if our plan is to only get him for 6 months.

I wouldn't mind him but just don't think it's likely to happen.

Stuani would be a good backup for the rest of this season and the next one, possibly two. If he would do good he could also stay as experienced backup when Suarez will leave. In the meantime we would have more time to evaluate younger options.

I would try to negotiate and lower Stuani's price to around 10M, maybe by loaning one of our younger players (Alena would make sense because he won't play much here) to Girona but they'll probably stick to Stuani's release clause because he's too important for them and they won't have much time to find a replacement.

Vilarrubi

[tw]1085121191029944322[/tw]

we are not targetting stuani because he doesn't fit barca's criteria

Who would have thought a taller stronger genuine plan B type of striker would be a good idea........ let's get another Paco or Munir who can't play against parked bus defences.

khaled_a_d

Who would have thought a taller stronger genuine plan B type of striker would be a good idea........ let's get another Paco or Munir who can't play against parked bus defences.

He is saying that the 15M price is the problem.
Which makes sense, he is 32, older than Suarez. All the rumors about Munir replacement talks about a cheap stop gap

Vilarrubi

He is saying that the 15M price is the problem.
Which makes sense, he is 32, older than Suarez. All the rumors about Munir replacement talks about a cheap stop gap

That is a lot, didn't read that part. I would like to see a taller striker for once though, could help in those tight CL games where we struggle to break down defences just with passing.

vuji_31

I see on facebook that G.Romero written that De Jong is done job for 75 million euro but I don't see it on his account.
Can someone link it?

soul24rage

honestly would rather we get ibra on loan instead of these no-name strikers who are inexperienced in the CL. and ibra is what this forum wants- brilliant in the air. i remember at utd he'd score a header every other game

plus it would be cool if he finally won his first CL with us

Yeah I would love it if he won the CL with us. Finish the mission he started in 2009.

Zidane82

honestly would rather we get ibra on loan instead of these no-name strikers who are inexperienced in the CL. and ibra is what this forum wants- brilliant in the air. i remember at utd he'd score a header every other game

plus it would be cool if he finally won his first CL with us

Plus I could die happy :)

Home of Barca Fans