Barca Transfers and Rumors

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Valverde still wants a midfielder and Barca board is planning on bringing one it's probably Aaron Ramsey.

giphy.gif

Albo

To be honest it's just a hunch but he wouldn't be too costly because he is on the last year of his contract and he is the fits the model of player that Valverde likes, physical and able to score. Too bad he can't stay healthy, would be a great player if he could.

FC433

Valverde wants two more additions according to the recent news. A LB and a CM.

Thoughts and suggestions?

DonAK

To be honest it's just a hunch but he wouldn't be too costly because he is on the last year of his contract and he is the fits the model of player that Valverde likes, physical and able to score. Too bad he can't stay healthy, would be a great player if he could.

Valverde apparently want a player who can organize play from the interior position, that's what he alluded to in his press conference a few days ago too. I think he got his model of player in Vidal.

Raketa10

We absolutely don’t need another midfielder or Alena won’t get any chance. Valverde can fuck off. He needs to start developing youngsters. Rakitic, Busi, Vidal, Arthur, Alena and Coutinho is more than enough. If he want’s one more he can keep Rafinha. Gomes, Samper and Denis need to go.

Albo

Valverde apparently want a player who can organize play from the interior position, that's what he alluded to in his press conference a few days ago too. I think he got his model of player in Vidal.

Ramsey can do that, in fact he does it quite well with the national team. Welsh Dragon incoming.

DonAK

Ramsey can do that, in fact he does it quite well with the national team. Welsh Dragon incoming.

I don't really rate Ramsey that highly and see him more as a B2B MF, but I don't really watch Wales. I'm still not sure if you're completely serious lol.

I've had quite a few arguments about Ramsey and how good he is with Arsenal fans I know and would rather not get into it here on forums too :lol:

Albo

I don't really rate Ramsey that highly and see him more as a B2B MF, but I don't really watch Wales. I'm still not sure if you're completely serious lol.

I've had quite a few arguments about Ramsey and how good he is with Arsenal fans I know and would rather not get into it here on forums too :lol:

If Barca is seriously planning on buying a midfielder I think he is one of the candidates.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Both MD and Sport seem to be reporting that Raiola will try this week to make United sell us Pogba. Doubt that is ever going to happen this late in the transfer window unless we are willing to include someone like Rakitic going the other way.

BarçaBarça

Both MD and Sport seem to be reporting that Raiola will try this week to make United sell us Pogba. Doubt that is ever going to happen this late in the transfer window unless we are willing to include someone like Rakitic going the other way.

Why do agents have so much power in todays world? I really don't get it.
What kind of leverage do they have - it is not like "I will never transfer Mikhitaryan" (or whoever else he represents) will make United tremble?

Raketa10

We are in a big f... problem. We need to offload at least 4 or 5 more players and as things stand right now that will be unbelievably hard.

Paco or Munir - as far as I know we have no offers for any for them
Marlon - same situation
Mina - apparently we request too much and his salary demands are too big
Denis - as things stand he’ll stay and I it’s a wrong fucking decision
Samper - I can see another loan incoming
Gomes - I would let him go for free
Rafinha - he is the only one who is worth some money and he is also the only one out of these players who I wouldn’t mind having here if we don’t get a fair offer.

When I look at these players I can see a great number of loans incoming. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans