Barca Transfers and Rumors

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
How bout Inaki Williams? He had a less than stellar season, but he's shown talent and technical ability. And IIRC, he plays both wings too

gasgas

...............Ter stegen
Semedo pique..umtiti alba
................busquets............
.......Samper............eriksen
...................messi..
........dembele........suarez

Last edited:

eaman

...............Ter stegen
Semedo pique..umtiti alba
................busquets............
.......Samper............eriksen
...................messi..
........dembele........suarez

No eriksen would go where Samper is as he is a xavi type. Need one midfielder who can beat a man like iniesta does now. At least coutinho would give you that.

Raketa10

No eriksen would go where Samper is as he is a xavi type. Need one midfielder who can beat a man like iniesta does now. At least coutinho would give you that.

Eriksen is not Xavi type he is more AM but I would welcome him here as long as we get Dembele. Coutinho is still better than Eriksen IMHO.

I am really worried we will ruin this 222 mil :nervous:

Last edited:

eaman

Eriksen is not Xavi type he is more AM but I would welcome him here as long as we get Dembele. Coutinho is still better than Eriksen IMHO.

I am really worried we will ruin this 222 mil :nervous:

No your right he is a little more attacking but he could play that xavi role as he likes to pass and move also. But he doesn't really have the beating of a man or two in him like coutinho. I don't think barca should risk any money on that xavi position unless they can somehow get verratti. If not just leave Roberto rakitic and Samper fight for it. I'd personally pick Roberto as he has looked the best in pre season

MagicianMessi

Lost faith on Bartomeu or Fernandez and don't see any good business going to happen. I got a bad feeling about these two, will go out pay release clause of Paulinho now that they have enough money.

SocalBarcaFan

The Board will feel pressure to sign people to replace Neymar but if they cant sign someone who is truly world class, and everyone knows who those players are, then they shouldn't sign anyone at all.

It would suck if they ended up signing no one but it would be even worse blowing some of the money on players like Di Maria and Paulinho. Even if those players end up succeeding here which is a big IF it's not worth the risk. I'd rather them overpay for the World Class players then try to get bargains for multiple players whose chances of failing are much higher than their chances of succeeding are.

Zincubus

Banned
I'd personally take Eriksen/Seri over Coutinho for the midfield spot

Na , just an opinion but I don't rate Ereksen at all , he not an upgrade on anyone we already have tbh.

He's about the fifth or sixth best Spurs player and people are suggesting he will walk into our team !?

gregorrin10

Na , just an opinion but I don't rate Ereksen at all , he not an upgrade on anyone we already have tbh.

He's about the fifth or sixth best Spurs player and people are suggesting he will walk into our team !?

And who exactly are these 5 or 6 players? :lol: Kane yes, Alli maybe, but not yet in my opinion...then there's only Alderwereld left, but it's kinda pointless to be comparing a defender to a creative midfielder...that goes for an attacking goal scorer (Kane) as well.
So when you look at midfielders, he's actually their best, and probably 2nd best player in the club behind Kane.

Zincubus

Banned
And who exactly are these 5 or 6 players? :lol: Kane yes, Alli maybe, but not yet in my opinion...then there's only Alderwereld left, but it's kinda pointless to be comparing a defender to a creative midfielder...that goes for an attacking goal scorer (Kane) as well.
So when you look at midfielders, he's actually their best, and probably 2nd best player in the club behind Kane.

The keeper for starters - best in world maybe ?
Kane isn't as good as Deli Ali in many people's eyes . At least one if not both CB's are more important than Ereksen .
I'd take Ali or even Dembele ahead of Eriksen .

1993Kaan1993

Are you sure that you watched Dembele before?

Btw, Delle Alli would be nice addition with a right price, which is between 50-60 m euros.

l'd go for Milinko Savic, Seri, Bonaventura, Draxler, Eriksen, Mbappe.

El Barcelona

Like a said few day's ago sign with the money Dembélé and Mbappe and put this on the paper.
WhatsApp Image 2017-08-01 at 22.07.25.jpg
Sell: Vermaelen, Mathieu, Douglas, Rafinha, Turan
Give Samper and Alena minutes true the season, it's going to be a long year with WK in the summer and we need fresh players till the end of the season. Valverde can make this work and if you don't like the 4231 ideas because of the philosophy and we need to stick to 433 call it a 433 wit double pivot! We can also play classic 433, the season is long.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans