Barca Transfers and Rumors

Jombi

It doesn't sense at all as he is moaning about the selling club value but comparing it not to what Man U were to get as selling club.

Nonsense, the argument was that prices for goalies are so low and de Gea was used as an example. But de Geas price was HEAVILY affected by his high signing on-fee and expiring contract. It cant be used as an argument.

Stop MOANING JamDav!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Nonsense, the argument was that prices for goalies are so low and de Gea was used as an example. But de Geas price was HEAVILY affected by his high signing on-fee and expiring contract. It cant be used as an argument.

Stop MOANING JamDav!

Lel at you asking someone to stop moaning.

khaled_a_d

Its a crap deal for us. End of story. No reason to go for this.

Seriously? Half of the forum believes otherwise so I am not really sure how it is "End of the story".
And if we gonna play the "end of the story" game then no player get sold for a price that makes him 4th highest ever in his position at the age of 33 and called crap deal.End of story

Jombi

Seriously? Half of the forum believes otherwise so I am not really sure how it is "End of the story".
And if we gonna play the "end of the story" game then no player get sold for a price that makes him 4th highest ever in his position at the age of 33 and called crap deal.End of story

He's worth more to us than these crumbs we get. I am pretty sure we are not gonna be so stupid as to greatly strengthen our rival while weakening our team for no gain at all.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Paco Alcácer decided to move to Barcelona, in order to let him go, Valencia are waiting the arrival of Mario Suárez. [@elchiringuitotv]

Jombi

Lel at you asking someone to stop moaning.

You see what you want to see. Just recently almost everyone in here moaned about us being linked to Luan, people called him the new Douglas and how awful our scouting was while I was the only one defending him and our board and for a good price he could be useful.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If Barca were signing a 33 year old keeper for 20m you would do nothing moan about... No resale value, most expensive 33 year old ever etc.

You just moan about every transfer going unless you liked them years ago.

We don't have limitless budget like Shitty so invalid comparison.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Paco Alcácer decided to move to Barcelona, in order to let him go, Valencia are waiting the arrival of Mario Suárez. [@elchiringuitotv]

So they are waiting for a defensive midfielder to let their striker go? :wacko:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
You see what you want to see. Just recently almost everyone in here moaned about us being linked to Luan, people called him the new Douglas and how awful our scouting was while I was the only one defending him and our board and for a good price he could be useful.

Nope. You were just moaning about our judgement of him not being in line with yours.

Home of Barca Fans