Barca Transfers and Rumors

El Trencaxarxes

Assuming that Umtiti gets fit again for the new year, we don't even need to bring in that expensive of a name, seeing as he would be our fourth choice anyway. Get someone cheap and Spanish to cover for Piqué, Lenglet and Umtiti and we should be off well enough for the rest of the season. I would prefer if we didn't even need to bring in anyone, but the current situation is unfortunately just not tenable with Vermaelen being made of porcelain and fortnightly falling apart. Maybe someone like Víctor Ruiz or a player with La Masia affiliation like Sergi Gómez (probably not an option, as he is a regular in Sevilla now) or Marc Muniesa. It's not like they would be playing a lot of minutes anyway.

El Trencaxarxes

Objectively speaking Pepe wouldn't be that bad. He's been one of the best defenders in the world for the past 6-7 years - in my eyes, every bit as good as Ramos, and very often also better - and could probably still contribute a lot. But I don't want him. Not with his history. And his wages would probably be significantly higher than that of some low-profile Spanish guy.

Zidane82

Objectively speaking Pepe wouldn't be that bad. He's been one of the best defenders in the world for the past 6-7 years - in my eyes, every bit as good as Ramos, and very often also better - and could probably still contribute a lot. But I don't want him. Not with his history. And his wages would probably be significantly higher than that of some low-profile Spanish guy.

Thankfully I can't see our guys wanting anything to do a such a repulsive character like Pepe

Joan

Well if we aren't gonna even play Malcom I'd welcome Willian .... He's a step up on Rakitic in every conceivable way

You've been saying this for some time now, as if they'd be fighting for a spot. Willian and Rakitic are completely different.

Givenchy

Well if we aren't gonna even play Malcom I'd welcome Willian .... He's a step up on Rakitic in every conceivable way

Willian = Dembeles ass rooted to the bench. he'll only be similair to Rakitic in the same way Raki never gets any rest, he'll play every second

Home of Barca Fans