Barca Transfers and Rumors

FCBfan22

It's sad to see the immense disrespect Rocketic is getting from Barca fans despite being one the best tactically defensive midfielder while also scoring stunners in crucial games.

With respect to Pogba, he can't defend worse than Paulinho. Can he?

True that. But from what I have seen, he thinks too slowly. Far too slow for a Barca midfielder.

Speaking of Rakitić, it's incredible how he has turned his form around since the shitshows from the beginning of the season.

Barcilliant

Pogba is in a poor vein of form, thanks to Mourinho.

Give him the right platform and he will shine. Players tend to listen and be more humble when at Barca. Like I said Pogba on one would be interesting.

FCBfan22

Fast thinking can be learned to some degree. I dunno. From what I have seen from Pogba in an international match, it would take ages for him to learn the fast thinking, the Barca way. And that is pivotal for a Barca midfielder.

Hell, the whole France's midfield and attack are pretty slow thinking.

vlad

Hype about pogba is still on, i wouldnt take him just because that performance vs sevilla when united chased result, acting like a diva which doesnt care that his team will go out, barca dont need such diva in the team

Edit: and in EPL he doesnt play huge factor, hard to notice him in stronger matches

Go for kante instead, chelsea will be in bad position next season, no cl for them and hazard will probably left, perfect time to take kante from them, wc midfielder who gives all for the team

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Hype about pogba is still on, i wouldnt take him just because that performance vs sevilla when united chased result, acting like a diva which doesnt care that his team will go out, barca dont need such diva in the team

Edit: and in EPL he doesnt play huge factor, hard to notice him in stronger matches

Go for kante instead, chelsea will be in bad position next season, no cl for them and hazard will probably left, perfect time to take kante from them, wc midfielder who gives all for the team

I wouldn't mind Kante but there's no way Chelsea let's him go..

I wouldn't mind Kante but there's no way Chelsea let's him go..

Wouldn't mind?

We would become ruthless if we get Kante. Roberto and rakitic can break the lines with forward movements with more freedom. Busquets could concentrate on Ball Interceptions and conducting the ball from the defensive third more without worrying much about marking zones.

FCBfan22

Kante is the best CDM we could get at the moment. If we think about utilizing 442 more often, we should absolutely go for him.

Busquetes always have a defensive role.
Arthur releases Rakitic, Iniesta and Countinho of defensive role aswell, better than Kante.

What is this man! Arthur is a CM who is excellent in ball distribution. How could he release the aforementioned players like kante? And Busquets does involve in forward build up plays and it will be more frequent if Kante plays as DM

SeloBarca

What is this man! Arthur is a CM who is excellent in ball distribution. How could he release the aforementioned players like kante? And Busquets does involve in forward build up plays and it will be more frequent if Kante plays as DM

No, Busquetes will play as a DM or not at all. No double pivot shit.
One of Arthurs biggest strenghts is his defensive contribution.
IF Arthur does well, i think he will link up better with Busquetes and transition to attack better than Kante.

But its a not really worth debating.

Messi983

Where's the harm in getting Pogba or Fabinho? Fabinho is the more versatile player but a midfield of Coutinho, Pogba, Rakitic and Busquets would be beast.

I was laughing about your idea of getting Pogba ON LOAN. Why would United loan him, especially to us with Mourinho hating Barça? I don't think they would even consider selling unless is for something like 200M which he's not worth. Personally I think he's overrated and wouldn't fit us so I wouldn't even pay 100M for him..

I wouldn't mind Fabinho but for buying him we'd have to sell Paulinho which I don't see happening. Also, knowing Monaco they would ask for 80M or more and we can't afford that when already spending 100M on Griezmann.

Home of Barca Fans