Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zincubus

Banned
Right I'm out of the loop guys !?!

So have we bought Seri or is this just a rumour !?

If so , is it likely to impact on the Coutinho purchase ?

We've apparently set Liverpool a deadline of midnight tomorrow night to settle on a deal for Coutinho or we pull out and move on !?!

If that's correct I can see Coutinho creating a big scene at Anfield tomorrow .... he must know that it's likely to be now or never for him !!

Zincubus

Banned
Seri and Dembele would be a decent window if you ignore Paulinho. Less than expected with the Neymar money, but decent nonetheless. Just have to hope we can survive a season with Iniesta and Rakitic rotating (the latter played AM at Sevilla). Get the Iniesta replacement (Coutinho or whoever) next season. We can also reasses the other midfield spot if Seri fails to impress, since I think there's still a chance he's a one season wonder.

Seri looks to be decent signing to be honest .. Some of his clips remind me JJ Okocha :)

It's kinda crazy , even taking Neymar out of the equation- that Real Madrid are offloading better quality players ( pure value-wise )than we are buying in !?!?

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

So we have 27 players, probably 2 more players coming. That will leave us with 29.
We will need to officially cut 4 players in such case as we have 25 maximum number of slots, but probably will try to have 23 man squad as it is the optimal for coach to work with
Vermaelen,Munir,Douglas will be probably out when the dust settle and I suspect Samper will be out too. That will bring us to the maximum number of players but we will need to cut two more I think, would say Arda and one of Gomes/Rafinha should be out. Would prefer Gomes if we get good offer for him as I think he can get us more money and with Paulinho and Seri I don't think even the good version of Gomes will be needed

Basho_toporskyi

Moyes II is cluesless, a tactics-failure!
Neymar told you he was leaving yet you built the team around him in the preseason! ?
Next stop Europa league...

As for the board, they have no financial handling. A bunch of poor business men.
Sometimes you bid for players just to show your primary target you have other options, they could have unsettled Liverpool by bidding for Erikssen as they chased coutinho- even if coutinho fails eriksen is a good option.

Seri would thrive if Roberto starts in MF with him, again #DoNotDisrespectRoberto. He is meant to start all our games!

Signing Mahrez is also an alternative and sell the Buyback arrogant dumbass to milan. Even if we later buy dembele, competition is good. Suarez dip in form since last season is an example.

If we do not buy, we will only improve if our players step up and that is up to the coach.

But really, we have won games with Rakitic, roberto, rafinha and arda. The question is "what made them drop form?"

Sell the aging ones and overhaul. RM did it, it took time but they are now the best. Let us do the same: starting with the return of Laporta

Basho_toporskyi

Without coutinho dembele

Suarez (LW) Messi (CF) Mahrez (RW)
Seri (CM) Roberto (CM)
Busquets (CDM)
Alba (LB) Umtiti(CB) President (CB) Samedo (CB)

Or no signings.

Arda (LW) Suarez(CF) Messi (RW)
Iniesta(CM) Roberto (CM)
Busquets (CDM)

Or

Suarez (LW) Messi (CF) Rafinha(RW)
Iniesta/Denis(CM) Roberto (CM)
Busquets (CDM)

Signings should bring quality and competition. Otherwise keep our money.
This team in the right hands is solid. They need to work harder and a better coach

stk93

i dont know why laporta is so quiet with all this mess. if he 'step in' we got a chance to get rid from barto and his staff... maybe he also come with a real coach like jardim or sarri

Last edited:

Barcilliant

i dont know why laporta is so quiet with all this mess. if he 'step in' we got a chance to get rid from barto and his staff... maybe he also come with a real coach like jardim or sarri

I don't think Laporta is that motivated to do the job. He ran a weak campaign the last time. His selling pitch was buying Pogba. He really didn't seem to have any concrete ideas.

Home of Barca Fans