Barca Transfers and Rumors

Raketa10

I just can't understand why haven't we included Rakitic or Gomes in the deal for Dembele or Coutinho? Rakitic for sure has some value and Gomes might be decent in PL.

Zuti

I just can't understand why haven't we included Rakitic or Gomes in the deal for Dembele or Coutinho? Rakitic for sure has some value and Gomes might be decent in PL.

Rakitic doesn't want to go to Liverpool supposedly. It's not like you can just ship them of without their consent lol.

mark1nhu

In my opinion if our new signing is not anyone of Seri, Dybala and Dembele then it is better to give chance to Alena and Roberto and have Samper as backup. I haven't watched Dembele but still I added him because of his sheer willingness to play for Barca. (I haven't added Jorginho because the board is too stupid to recognize such talents. Might be they'll chase him when he signs for Dortmund and then would be willing to pay 100 million Euros). I hope atleast it would not be the case with Seri.

I wouldn't call Dembele's behavior a "sheer willingness". We better get away from this lesser talented Neymar who is miles and miles behind Neymar himself in terms of professionalism (already considering Neymar was never a role model professional).

Judoman

Nothing is a very good option because that means impeachment. I'm willing to watch us going to 5th place but with new board. Actually we can do well until the winter window with Messi as false 9.

Exactly!

Which means, there is a good chance that we ll get someone like Di maria for 50 mil, because board ppl, like all politicians, are
primarily interested in staying on their sits.

I think playing with current squad - dead wood looks like the most pragmatic thing to do at this point. Chasing players for 100mil+ is just stupid, unles it s a sure thing, which
neather Coutinho, nor Dembele are.

I wouldn't call Dembele's behavior a "sheer willingness". We better get away from this lesser talented Neymar who is miles and miles behind Neymar himself in terms of professionalism (already considering Neymar was never a role model professional).

I only watched him in highlights. And wasn't impressed. But I wouldn't have any opinion on him since I haven't watched him play. Right now I would ideally like to have Verratti and Hazard. These two are the best options to improve the team. But they are unavailable. Out of the available options, the two players that impressed me are Seri, Coutinho and Dybala. Seri is the must.

Kul_z

I've been reading this forum a lot lately and i dont understand all the negativity about upcoming season. Besides the board which are total retards, i kinda have faith in this team. Its not like we lost everyone, still got messi, suarez, iniesta, pique, busquets, ter stegen and youngsters. Thats a quite decent team and without neymar we should get more balanced as a team, well i didnt liked him anyway. We shouldn't panic-buy anyone, maybe left winger and i would be totally satisfied with draxler or perisic until the next summer. Its preseason only, and we still got messi, and thats something that can make us happy and optimistic. Unless this useless board would lose him too

N612

If we get Seri or anyone off the radar that is the same i would be happy enough...dembele would be great but it will take a couple of years for him to really shine...

On both cases i am considering coutinho out of the equation and our best hope is the youth and them being given a chance and a real one to shine... things need to be fibalized ssoon so the tram can finally settle!!!

Wtf ua wrong with this board. Atleast try!!!

gatsu

And me I find it hard to believe that they are some people left with positive thinking about this whole situation.

Wake up we are absolutly fucked in every department.

Raketa10

Imagine the embarrassment.

1. We will improve the squad! - FAIL (the squad is even worse than last year)
2. Neymar is 200% going to stay - DISASTROUS FAIL
3. Coutinho is close to Barcelona - FAIL
4. Dembele is close to Barcelona - PENDING...

And above all of that you present Paulinho as biggest REINFORCEMENT! If I was in their place I would resign myself but those guys have no shame!

mia7007

I've been reading this forum a lot lately and i dont understand all the negativity about upcoming season. Besides the board which are total retards, i kinda have faith in this team. Its not like we lost everyone, still got messi, suarez, iniesta, pique, busquets, ter stegen and youngsters. Thats a quite decent team and without neymar we should get more balanced as a team, well i didnt liked him anyway. We shouldn't panic-buy anyone, maybe left winger and i would be totally satisfied with draxler or perisic until the next summer. Its preseason only, and we still got messi, and thats something that can make us happy and optimistic. Unless this useless board would lose him too
Messi did not renew yet, and I think he is delaying this to know the status of the team
Ronaldo will win his fifth ballon d'or this year, and with this team Messi will never win the sixth one and Ronaldo may do
Not reinforcing the team may mean Messi will leave

Raketa10

And me I find it hard to believe that they are some people left with positive thinking about this whole situation.

Wake up we are absolutly fucked in every department.

We won't recover for years and the worst of all Messi could go for free next season. If I was in his place I would seriously consider leaving this horror show.

Not just that Ronaldo will win his fifth but he has big chances for sixth also since Real is on the peak. They are favorites to win everything this year again.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans