Barca Transfers and Rumors

Arkk

You know he's changed dramatically since he left us !?

He's not quiet and shy and humble has he was when he was here ...

tbf he's a big fish in a little pond. at Barca Suarez and Messi are the big fish.

I'd take him over Dybala though

Barcilliant

I actually want Countinho and Iñigo and we are set, if we sign Countinho for 5 years with a €600 mil release clause. Please board pay Liverpool €100 mils + André Gomes and maybe Rafinha for Countinho and get it over with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9_JUxrtmqo

We have Deulofeu and Munir - enough. We do not need Paco Alcácer, Arda Turam and André Gomes. With Iniesta, Raketic, Denis Suarez, Sergi Roberto, Carles Aleñá, Sergei Samper, and Rafinha we have enough midfielders.

Malcron is at least a year or two away. We need another CB, Iñigo. With Piqué, Umtiti, Mascherano, and Iñigo Martinez we are set at CB'S

On second thoughts, we might need a "9" like Paco Alcácer instead of Munir.

We need Alcacer for sure. Besides Suarez he's the only pure striker we have. He's working hard to adapt.

Barcilliant

I would genuinely rather get Sanchez back than sign Dybala or Dembele.

Sanchez inferiority complex would just return. He would be tripping over his feet . I'd rather give Delofeu a chance or Denis Suarez.

Alot of people here yap about giving la Masia kids a chance but two three poor games and they're screaming for blood. If you want to develop youth there are going to be some growing pains.

Hektor

We should get the "Ghost of the Black Knight" to intimidate our opponents. The story goes that the Fort Manoel, in Malta, is supposedly haunted by the Black Knight, who wears the armour and regalia of the Order of St. John, and resembles Grand Master de Vilhena. In the 1940s, the knight began to appear out of thin air near the ruins of the Chapel of St. Anthony of Padua, which had just been bombed in World War II. The apparition was reportedly seen by Maltese and English men within the fort. When the rubble from the ruined chapel began to be cleared, the workmen reported that the knight was supervising their work. When the crypt beneath the chapel was opened, it was found that it had been vandalized, and the remains of knights which had been buried there were scattered around. After the crypt was restored and the bones were reburied, the Black Knight stopped appearing. In 1980, the crypt was vandalized for a second time, and the Black Knight began to appear again during football games.

FinBarcelonafan

No. Alcacer isn't Barca material.

He is good enough for Backup. He is the best we can get for backup spot. Look at Madrid, they had to sell all their too good for backup players. You can't sign world class starters and backup players. Sergi Roberto is probably the best example of a great substitute/starter.

Emmerson Bola

to me we only need one solid defender and we are good to go. we have a lot of midfielders even in d team b all we need is a Compact team with team spirit and unity just like d old days. mind you that's what Zidane brought to Madrid. we d barcelona fans are saying bring in coutiho bring in dembele bring in mbappe are we galacticos? please let's go back to our humble root of la masia and let d team spirit flow.

vlad

to me we only need one solid defender and we are good to go. we have a lot of midfielders even in d team b all we need is a Compact team with team spirit and unity just like d old days. mind you that's what Zidane brought to Madrid. we d barcelona fans are saying bring in coutiho bring in dembele bring in mbappe are we galacticos? please let's go back to our humble root of la masia and let d team spirit flow.

Team spirit is way to go, hard working players combined with few pure clas players, not a bunch of superstars who are playing their own game on the pitch

Edit: i read here on forum people are willing to sell sergi roberto, rafinha and trade them for fancy players, no coutinho or veratti or dembele will give all on the pitch like sergi roberto will, rafinha, same thing with all home grown players

Last edited:

Zuti

Team spirit is what every team needs to be successful, going back to the old "humble" days of la masia would be great IF la masia would produce players like it used to in those glorious days, we didnt need galactico signings, because we had our own galacticos from la masia, the picture has changed tho and dramaticaly, if la masia fails to produce needed products for a team like Barcelona to stay competitive we have to sign one or two "galacticos" here and there, or drop into mediocrity.

gasgas

I actually want Countinho and Iñigo and we are set, if we sign Countinho for 5 years with a €600 mil release clause. Please board pay Liverpool €100 mils + André Gomes and maybe Rafinha for Countinho and get it over with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9_JUxrtmqo

We have Deulofeu and Munir - enough. We do not need Paco Alcácer, Arda Turam and André Gomes. With Iniesta, Raketic, Denis Suarez, Sergi Roberto, Carles Aleñá, Sergei Samper, and Rafinha we have enough midfielders.

Malcron is at least a year or two away. We need another CB, Iñigo. With Piqué, Umtiti, Mascherano, and Iñigo Martinez we are set at CB'S

On second thoughts, we might need a "9" like Paco Alcácer instead of Munir.

What makes you think Liverpool will accept

Flop gomes
And made of glass Rafinha?

stk93

this! only try to sign cheap young talents like umtiti or dembele (when he was at rennes). and thats it... only '100m' sign should be suarez replacement in 1-2 seasons and im thinking at dybala

Home of Barca Fans