Barca Transfers and Rumors

Devils

Rac1 : Dybala. Di Marzio : Dembele CatRadio : Mbappe. The 3 most reliable sources. Wow.....
I guess we're in panic mode at the moment with only 2 weeks before the Spanish Super Cup

+Sport is saying Griezmann

Pretty crazy stuff.

gr98

To me I think it's between Dybala and Mbappe, if they fail with Mbappe they will go for Dybala. Rac1 and CatRadio are rarely wrong while Di Marzio has been a bit unreliable this transfer window.

gr98

I expect the lineup to be 4-3-1-2 since they're after that type of profile for a Neymar replacement.
Ter Stegen
Semedo-Pique-Umtiti-Alba
Busquets
Rakitic-Iniesta/Coutinho
Messi
Suarez-Mbappe/Dybala

Hardy

1501540876301.jpg

1993Kaan1993

Dembele? He is not on the market for this summer and also he is RW. Not needed at Barca unless Barca changes formation to 4-2-3-1 and play Messi as AM, which looks unlikely.
Griezmann? Not a good fit for Barca.
Mbappe? SS. Not a good fit for Barca. unless Barca changes formation to 4-3-1-2.
Dybala is more or less a Messi replacement. Same goes for him. Not a good fit for Barca.

Coutinho, Draxler looks more likely options for Neymar replacement.

Arkk

Dembele? He is not on the market for this summer and also he is RW. Not needed at Barca unless Barca changes formation to 4-2-3-1 and play Messi as AM, which looks unlikely.
Griezmann? Not a good fit for Barca.
Mbappe? SS. Not a good fit for Barca. unless Barca changes formation to 4-3-1-2.
Dybala is more or less a Messi replacement. Same goes for him. Not a good fit for Barca.

Coutinho, Draxler looks more likely options for Neymar replacement.

Dembele can play LW. in an interview he said he prefers shooting with his right foot so cutting in isn't a problem hes ambidextrous, whether hes available is another question.

Draxler is a HUGE step down from Neymar and Coutinho imo won't be leaving until next summer we'll see hopefully im wrong.

agree with the others though if we are persisting with 433

Barcilliant

Where did you get that information? Don't think they pass the 200M at all and they sold Lukaku for about 100M also. So their net spending is like 0 maybe.

http://www.espnfc.com.au/blog/transfer-talk/79/post/3169796/gylfi-sigurdsson-set-to-send-everton-spending-past-200-million

springfield

I expect the lineup to be 4-3-1-2 since they're after that type of profile for a Neymar replacement.
Ter Stegen
Semedo-Pique-Umtiti-Alba
Busquets
Rakitic-Iniesta/Coutinho
Messi
Suarez-Mbappe/Dybala

No they are not. Valverde said he will respect Barcelona's playing style and there is nothing that indicates they would make this drastic change. Barcelona made history with a 433, players in la masia grow up playing 433. They will play 433 or a variant of it.

Neimax

Seems like we will include Dí Maria in the Neymar Deal. Think this would be a nice addition to our squad as we could use him in Iniesta's position, he pretty much "rocked" in a similar role in the 2013-14 season with Ancelotti. He's also 29 which means that Aleña could develop behind him and take over in about 3 seasons. If we additionally get anyone out of Dembele (would be the best fit IMO), Mbappe, Dybala or Griezmann I would be pretty satisfied.

El Barcelona

Seems like we will include Dí Maria in the Neymar Deal. Think this would be a nice addition to our squad as we could use him in Iniesta's position, he pretty much "rocked" in a similar role in the 2013-14 season with Ancelotti. He's also 29 which means that Aleña could develop behind him and take over in about 3 seasons. If we additionally get anyone out of Dembele (would be the best fit IMO), Mbappe, Dybala or Griezmann I would be pretty satisfied.
Please no. Where dit you read that? Only read that we want to negotiate if they include Verratti in the deal..

Home of Barca Fans