Barca Transfers and Rumors

serghei

Figo was sold for 60M as world record in 2000 while Pogba for 105M in 2016.
16 years and the world record is yet to be doubled, to say a 210% in one summer is low isn't true. And probably the deal didn't happen till now because PSG can't find a legitimate way to pay it without risking punishment.
So no, it isn't simple as that

Maybe so, but the Qataris have arrived on the market only this year. With FFP being a big joke, they can do whatever they want with the market.

khaled_a_d

Maybe so, but the Qataris have arrived on the market only this year. With FFP being a big joke, they can do whatever they want with the market.

They will try their best to find a way, may be they will find one. But it isn't like it is very smooth. This has been dragged for long now and it seems they had Neymar approval sometime ago.

serghei

They will try their best to find a way, may be they will find one. But it isn't like it is very smooth. This has been dragged for long now and it seems they had Neymar approval sometime ago.

The problem is this. Reports have said UEFA considers PSG has huge revenue so there is no problem with FFP. That is fucked up. I mean, if PSG and QSI sign a 150 million euros contract for services that in reality should cost around 1-2m, then that right there is a way to increase your revenue by way of fictive contracts with Qatar.

It's as if I make a contract with you to sell you a nice pencil for 100.000 euros. And we both sign it, and I deliver to you a pen which is worth 10 euros in reality, but you pay me the full 100.000 euros in return. And I get to show to the world how much money I generate.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Apparently they plan to make it official by Monday or Tuesday.

PSG are so petty that I wouldn't be surprised if they announced it at the event Cuntmar is attending to promote Barca.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
In France, RMC is reporting that Barca wants Di Maria, and that it could be part of the deal.

Fuck that.

Give us the money.

If they make a deal for horseface, I'm gonna take a flight to Barcelona and personally slap Bartomeu's face

Julien

The problem is this. Reports have said UEFA considers PSG has huge revenue so there is no problem with FFP. That is fucked up. I mean, if PSG and QSI sign a 150 million euros contract for services that in reality should cost around 1-2m, then that right there is a way to increase your revenue by way of fictive contracts with Qatar.

It's as if I make a contract with you to sell you a nice pencil for 100.000 euros. And we both sign it, and I deliver to you a pen which is worth 10 euros in reality, but you pay me the full 100.000 euros in return. And I get to show to the world how much money I generate.
Whatever.

How comes our release clauses are so low??????? If it was 500M-1B, PSG wouldn't be able to trigger it either way.

As if it was PSG's problem only.

Look, Man City plans to spend 400M this mercato, they are alreayd at 300M spent.

They could have triggered Messi's clause if Messi was ok with it for christ sake!

Thiago10

If Di Maria truly comes, surely that would be the end for Barto? I'm hoping he knows that he needs world class signings if he wants to retain his position. And Di Maria or Paulinho are obviously not world class.

Thiago10

Man, what wouldn't I give to see us get Verratti/Thiago for the midfield and then two world class replacements for Neymar...

Thiago10

Well, if we're unable to get anyone of Coutinho/Dybala/Dembele/Hazard/Griezmann/Mbappé (which seems more likely by the minute), I can definitely see us panic-buy that rat Di Maria. Obviously, I really, really hope we don't.

Thiago10

According to l'Equipe, Arsenal are chasing Jean Michaël Seri. I honestly wouldn't mind if they got him, as I don't see why so many people here see him as the solution to our problem in midfield.

Messi983

Neymar is way better player than Pogba and Neymar's name is worth a lot more(not just little). Neymar maybe the most marketable player after Ronaldo and he is done soon. Neymar will sell jerseys.. ****load of jerseys. He is the most valuable player in the world, with his potential, age and his marketing value.

Pogba is also very marketable player but marketing value of both players doesn't have much to do with record transfer fee more than doubling in one year. This is not normal and that's all I'm talking about.

Home of Barca Fans