Barca Transfers and Rumors

Not sure what exactly you're suggesting there ... you saying we need someone to play alongside Rakitic or that Rakitic is the answer to our prédicament !?! I truly hope it's not the latter !

I'm suggesting a Busi-Raki-Coutinho(?) midfield with Iniesta having a rotation role or coming as a super sub.

Zincubus

Banned
I'm suggesting a Busi-Raki-Coutinho(?) midfield with Iniesta having a rotation role or coming as a super sub.

I could live with that although I'd go Busqs / Coutinho and either Gomes who reckon is gonna be awesome this coming season or Roberto - I'd play them both in front of Rakitic who's done diddly squat for the last 18 months ...

Total-Football

Rakitic should play most games .. Enrique was responsible for destroying a world class player like Ivan . What we need is an iniesta replacement. Andres can't deliver anymore unfortunately.

mark1nhu

Maybr we should let all this Verratti shit in peace for now and go all in for Couthino? 100mE and even Klopp will sell. And Neymar will be happy to have more "party friends in the club"

Coutinho is a very shy person who barely goes to parties. Very down to earth guy, married to his teenage time girlfriend (similar to Suarez and Messi with their respective wifes).

Basho_toporskyi

Maybr we should let all this Verratti shit in peace for now and go all in for Couthino? 100mE and even Klopp will sell. And Neymar will be happy to have more "party friends in the club"

I womder Why we can't do this and buy Seri whom i am certain won't mind playing fewer games.
Neglect the party though! But world cup influences national teamates choices in the transfer window.
Roberto, Rakitic, Gomez, Busquets, Denis, Rafinha, Arda... sell atleast two.

Zincubus

Banned
I womder Why we can't do this and buy Seri whom i am certain won't mind playing fewer games.
Neglect the party though! But world cup influences national teamates choices in the transfer window.
Roberto, Rakitic, Gomez, Busquets, Denis, Rafinha, Arda... sell atleast two.

We should never sell Busquets ... EVER !!!

Raketa10

Can we now forget about Verratti finally?! We should try to go for Coutinho or Eriksen and stop fucking around with PSG! We almost got burned for doing this, it's time to move on.

I am sure that Coutinho or Eriksen would be a perfect solution for Iniesta spot. They are both class players.

Last edited:

serghei

Can we now forget about Verratti finally?! We should try to go for Coutinho or Eriksen and stop fucking around with PSG! We almost got burned for doing this, it's time to move on.

I am sure that Coutinho or Eriksen would be a perfect solution for Iniesta spot. They are both class players.

Absolutely, as far as I'm concerned, no business should be made with that club. Should be the closest thing to a leper in football for us. The only time we should come close to PSG is when we hand them the usual whipping.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
August is in a week and we haven't got that big signing. What have Robert done whole year? Isn't he supposed to prepare for summer transfers?
We are looking like a deer in headlights.

Richard.H

August is in a week and we haven't got that big signing. What have Robert done whole year? Isn't he supposed to prepare for summer transfers?

Even though I hate this board, I'm going to assume that they are trying really hard to sign someone big behind closed doors but it's not working out. My guess is that it's either Coutinho, Eriksson, or still pursuing Verratti.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Even though I hate this board, I'm going to assume that they are trying really hard to sign someone big behind closed doors but it's not working out. My guess is that it's either Coutinho, Eriksson, or still pursuing Verratti.

Idea is to do preparations before summer and get that important signing on time to do a fucking pre-season with the team.

Cule4life

The Culest

giphy.gif

Barcilliant

The transfer market is so fucked up thanks to City, PSG and the EPL clubs. I wonder how we are going to cope in the future. Liverpool are not a club who spend big yet they bought Keita for almost 80 million. Walker 2as sold to City for 50 million. Noone wants to sell nowadays and if they sell its only for a huge sum. I'd like Eriksen for 65 million but Spurs would start at 100 million.

Home of Barca Fans