Barca Transfers and Rumors

xXKonan

DDcTEERXgAEtmhq.jpg

Says our Plan B options for Verratti are Mahrez and Herrera.

weloveyuner

The papers are now just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks. I don't think they have a fucking idea who we are going to sign. Mahrez? Get the fuck outta here.

xXKonan

I don't know how the fuck would Mahrez be an alternative for Verratti! Is this like Arda being an alternative for Xavi again!?
Don't know what Sport was thinking on that one unless they mean Mahrez as a winger option?

Next thing you know they will publish an cover/article on "Plan B options for Bellerin:Cancelo and Donnarumma" :mou:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Don't know what Sport was thinking on that one unless they mean Mahrez as a winger option?

Next thing you know they will publish an cover/article on "Plan B options for Bellerin:Cancelo and Donnarumma" :mou:

As stupid as Sport are, I can't point the finger very confidently at them this time.

I mean the board and a fucking football manager who won treble with us did think of Arda Turan as a midfielder and not just any mid fielder but an alternative for Xavi!

Barcilliant

Totally different players. Lemar is a winger who plays through the middle just like Bernardo Silva.

Verrati is a thinker. A maestro.

Ceballos hates barça and Madrid will snatch him. And we need starters. Ceballos is not starter material.

The only reason we could play tiki taka was because of Xavi. Greatest midfielder ever. Until we get someone from La Masia or we discover someone we will be priced out of the market.

Barcilliant

Not good news IMHO.
Lemar is not the profile we need.

Very good player but another winger/CAM

While we need a CM controller who can defend and relieve pressure on Busquets

Apart from Seri, Verratti can anyone name a good central midfielder who can control possession? Dahoud is ok but only VERRATTI comes to mind as being a world class midfielder who can control play.

Valverde cannot impose a style of play when we don't have players to play that way. It's ludicrous.

Vilarrubi

Apart from Seri, Verratti can anyone name a good central midfielder who can control possession? Dahoud is ok but only VERRATTI comes to mind as being a world class midfielder who can control play.

Valverde cannot impose a style of play when we don't have players to play that way. It's ludicrous.

Eriksen for sure. Not that he's for sale, but he would fit us well IMO.. prefer Verratti much more though. Never seen Seri play

gasgas

IMHO only Verratti is able to walk right into our starting eleven

Home of Barca Fans