Barca Transfers and Rumors

xXKonan

According to MD, our alternative RB options to Bellerin are.

1. Nelson Semedo(Benfica)

2. Cedric Soares(Southampton)

3. Joao Cancelo(Valencia)

4. Álvaro Odriozola(Real Sociedad)

Messi983

We should go after Odriozola before he renewed his contract. I really like this kid and he'd be my No.2 option behind Semedo and of course before Bellerin who I don't want at all.

That said it's interesting there doesn't seem to be much interest in Sidibe. Not only from our side but from other top clubs that are looking for RB as well. I really thought there would be much more speculations about his future but it's been very quiet so far.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We should go after Odriozola before he renewed his contract. I really like this kid and he'd be my No.2 option behind Semedo and of course before Bellerin who I don't want at all.

They just promoted that kid this year, right?

Anyway, Sport cover today.

1498509509872.jpg

Messi983

They will officialy promote him now that he signed new contract but he's been Sociedad's starting RB since January. So he's still a bit inexperienced at the top level but I believe he has great potential.

Sweden

Mundo Deportivo says Arsenal has 10 days to agree on a Bellerin transfer or else Barca will move on.
You stay strong Arséne! :p

Icarium

Lifestealer
So Deulofeu is really coming back? I know for certainty that he is not good enough for barca but being a huge fanboy of his few years back i don't know how i feel about this transfer.

Egert

Estonian Culé
So Deulofeu coming back means that no RW will be signed this window. So we have money for CM and RB. Bellerin and Paulinho confirmed.... I am so done with this board when we actually sign these 2 and we fuck up in the CL and league once again.

DHorozov

They will officialy promote him now that he signed new contract but he's been Sociedad's starting RB since January. So he's still a bit inexperienced at the top level but I believe he has great potential.

He does look like a good talent, but I honestly do not see any point at such transfer. He will definitely not be brought for a starter (still too inexperienced, like you said as well) and in the meantime we already have Palencia, who is the same age and is definitely one of the Barca B players that deserves the chance to be a back up next season for the eventual new right back (I cannot see a point of having two talents/prospects as backups on the same positions, especially with the fact that we need to reinforce in other positions badly as well).

We need a right back, who is ready to take the spot in the starting eleven.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona are set to make their first formal offer to sign Marco Verratti. PSG will only consider selling at €80m. (Source: AS)

Albo

Odriozola might very well be the next Dani Alves but it's a risky move. On the other hand, players like Cancelo and Soares will never be good enough for Barca.

Messi983

I'd still prefer paying 20-30M for Odriozola than 60M for Bellerin who is also far from guaranteed to succeed here.

He does look like a good talent, but I honestly do not see any point at such transfer. He will definitely not be brought for a starter (still too inexperienced, like you said as well) and in the meantime we already have Palencia, who is the same age and is definitely one of the Barca B players that deserves the chance to be a back up next season for the eventual new right back (I cannot see a point of having two talents/prospects as backups on the same positions, especially with the fact that we need to reinforce in other positions badly as well).

We need a right back, who is ready to take the spot in the starting eleven.

He's better than Palencia and think he'd be ready to take over our RB spot.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
According to MD, our alternative RB options to Bellerin are.

1. Nelson Semedo(Benfica)

2. Cedric Soares(Southampton)

3. Joao Cancelo(Valencia)

4. Álvaro Odriozola(Real Sociedad)
Semedo should be our number 1 target. Bellerin is overrated and the only fans who think he is class is deluded gooners.

Giginho75

ok...welcome back deulofeu...
perfect backup for leo and ney, he could play also with 4-2-3-1, alternative system to our classic 4-3-3...

and now let's go for verratti!!! :)

Sweden

Mundo Deportivo says Arsenal has 10 days to agree on a Bellerin transfer or else Barca will move on.
You stay strong Arséne! :p

(Having issues posting so im testing)

Home of Barca Fans