Barca elections 2015

Cule4life

The Culest
Benedito won hands down. He is the president we deserve but wont get. If Benedito wins I will change my username to sissygirl for 1 week

Freixa surprised me. Didnt know he had a brain inside that skull. Seems we judged him harshly. Rosell and Bartomeu were the turds who dragged our club through the mud

Bartomeu: "There's no study that tells us that the Qatar sponsorship gives us a bad image."

:facepalm:

First i laughed and then became sad when i realized that socis will ignore this or be ignorant and he will most likely win :(

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The problem for Frexia which ruins a lot is that he stayed with the board till the end. Had he resigned earlier then he would have been in a better position.

King5Puyi

If only Benedito wanted to work with Laporta... Same outlines, Laporta needs the votes, Benedito needs the ability to get the names..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Benedito did say that he would be OK with Laporta winning.

He is clear about one thing; Bartomeu should be kicked out.

So if the polls show that Laporta need Benedito's votes and Benedito really want to kick Bartomeu out then there's only two options, one which Laporta has already offered.

Merge with Laporta and get in his team or withdraw and get your supporters to vote for him. He already worked with Joan before though, just like Bartomeu and Frexia and it seems like he don't want to go back there.

He absolutely rocked the debate. Ripped Bartomeu apart who couldn't answer and got even more nervous that he barely managed to talk in his conclusion :lol:

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="ru"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">All comments from the debate translated by <a href="https://twitter.com/DianaKristinne">@DianaKristinne</a>. Fantastic work! <a href="http://t.co/rS2osl9WzR">pic.twitter.com/rS2osl9WzR</a></p>— Navid Molaaghaei (@navidjaan) <a href="https://twitter.com/navidjaan/status/621106566746517504">14 июля 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

Tomchin

It's a shame that Freixa, Benedito and Laporta won't make an alliance (is that even possible at this point?). I thought all were very good in the debate yesterday.

Zinedinho

I think Benedito is a whining demagogue. He likes a lot more to talk about politics than football, and yesterday he confirmed this impression to me.

Irish_Cules

Benedito doesnt really have a chance of winning which is a shame. My big concern is that he is popular enough to split the anti-Bartomeu vote, taking votes away from Laporta and allowing Bartomeu to win. Benedito and Laporta joining forces really would be the best option but that doesn't look like it is going to happen.

Chong Li

According to a poll in SPORT Barto won the debate...

:lol:

After last night it's safe to say that Bartomeu may have a great propaganda team around him, but on his own he's completely useless.

No way this guy is presidential material. A liar and a total numskull.

But I guess the club will get the leader it deserves. :(

Darko

Laporta's not stupid, he knows he has to do something like join forces with Benedito to win the election and I expect him to do something similar just before the election so it stays fresh in the minds of socis.
Barto's played all his cards already, but Laporta will pull off a Ronaldo vs Sweden just before the big day, it's sneaky but it works.

F

Flavia

According to a poll in SPORT Barto won the debate...

:lol:

After last night it's safe to say that Bartomeu may have a great propaganda team around him, but on his own he's completely useless.

No way this guy is presidential material. A liar and a total numskull.

But I guess the club will get the leader it deserves. :(
According to md writers, Barto also won. Pretty pathetic what the media is doing in his favor. Anyone who watched it knows he was the worst.

Home of Barca Fans