Aymeric Laporte

mazp

Txiki built two CL winning sides. Sure, he made some bad deals, like every SD does. That doesn't take away from his two CL teams he helped built. The positives far outweigh the negatives. Better than Zubi easily.

Andrew M

Txiki built three CL winning sides. Sure, he made some bad deals, like every SD does. That doesn't take away from his two CL teams he helped built. The positives far outweigh the negatives. Better than Zubi easily.

Fixed :)

Egert

Estonian Culé
Hopefully, but it's seems very unlikely. That 36m buyout clause is a huge obstacle.

Something was that City wanted to buy him but they couldn't because he already has a deal with Barca.
I think it is true because City can buy anyone they want(not Messi).
But we need to wait until the Liga is decided and then Zubi will announce some transfers as the rumors confirmed.

frog-fcb

I thought we had a sorta gentlemans agreement with athletic that the two clubs wouldnt buy each others players

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I thought we had a sorta gentlemans agreement with athletic that the two clubs wouldnt buy each others players

I thought it was a thing where Zubi said he wouldn't make any hostile attempts to sign Athletic players. Which, I assume, means meeting the player's buyout clause and bypassing negotiations with the club itself. Easy solution, fire Zubi and hire a new sports director. Then hostile buys are A-ok.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Laporte (Bilbao) “Linked to Barça? I'm not worried about rumors. I'm focused on playing in the CL with Bilbao. I'm happy here.” [efe]

Antimadridista1

Quality. Would love to see him in our team next season, along a more experienced centre back like Benatia. Then it would be what we call a "defense" with Pique, Marc, Benatia and Laporte fighting to start the games.

Home of Barca Fans