Arturo Vidal

mesiesta

Can anyone explain how we managed to buy him with only 18m? I understand that he is 31 years old, but he is still WC player and 18m looks very cheap to me.

EdmondDantes

Forget the talking ball, give us a talking tequila bottle to announce him instead!

"EnjoyVidal!"

*Best served cold, drink responsibly

Jombi

Cristiano Ronaldo (33 yo) = 100M
:coffee:

I wouldnt say Vidal is at the Ronaldo level when it comes to commercial revenue.

Can we get some numbers of what other 31 year olds with a year left on their contract have gone for? How many 31+ year olds have we sold for example?

khaled_a_d

21m for a 31 year old with a year left on his contract? How is that suspiciously low?

2 years, they had team option for next year
It is same price we paid Matheu at same age 4 years ago.
It is a fair deal I would say, which makes people suspicious considering everyone thinks we are awful at buying and Bayern are great club in everything

Jombi

2 years, they had team option for next year
It is same price we paid Matheu at same age 4 years ago.
It is a fair deal I would say, which makes people suspicious considering everyone thinks we are awful at buying and Bayern are great club in everything

I dont see how this can be suspiciously low in this market. Can we get a list of 31+ year olds and their prices they've been sold for? What does "team option" mean? The Vidal to Inter transfer saga always talked about Vidal opting to extend his contract, as it was not seen as something Bayern could force him to do.

Last edited:

Ken_rosseneri

If this signing materializes i'm more excited about the versatility of our midfield and the different formations that can be played..
we can play 4231, 433, 4141 but with this stupid coach u never know...

Home of Barca Fans