Arturo Vidal

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It doesn’t really matter. Even if it was 30m it’s good in today’s market, and not my money being spent so who cares, Barca do not have to worry about money

EdmondDantes

CatRadio has said 18m and that hasn't changed from a few hours ago.

And I think it will be precisely that.

Inter and Bayern had struck a deal for 18 million earlier yesterday. I don't see why we'd have to pay more than that. It does suggest his wages will indeed be the reported 9 million though, which is why Bayern will let him go for 18.

So basically the low transfer fee 'subsidizes' part of his wages.

Devils

[tw]1025411372962787328[/tw]

What a shocker, lmao.

Inter a laughable. A club that will only purchase player at absolute bargain bin prices and then fill the rest of their squad needs with players on loan with purchase options that they don't even exercise.

I mean who would want to do deal with such a frugal club ffs.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It doesn’t really matter. Even if it was 30m it’s good in today’s market, and not my money being spent so who cares, Barca do not have to worry about money

Of course they have to worry about money.

If fans don't care about transfer fees, then it means they don't care about the club.

EdmondDantes

[tw]1025411372962787328[/tw]

What a shocker, lmao.

Inter a laughable. A club that will only purchase player at absolute bargain bin prices and then fill the rest of their squad needs with players on loan with purchase options that they don't even exercise.

I mean who would want to do deal with such a frugal club ffs.

Inter haven't been able to move their deadwood on. Spending 50 mil on a rubbish player like Joao Mario and another 30 on flop Gabigol fucked them over big time.

Apparently they can't spend due to FFP, unless they sell.

Donatello

So, Basically, in order to earn 10M profit and offloading a 30 year old workhorse in Paulinho, as a replacement we are signing a injury prone semi-retired 32 year old for 30M and much higher wages.

Wow.

(IMO he isn't worth pursuing if it isn't under 20M. He is past his prime.)

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans