Arthur

Jcar

Arthur didnt fits BBZ agenda. He is brazillian, young, small, came from what he says a weak championship and had little to no experience.

At the time, he was defending that is better to buy already proven players that were tall, strong and bullies.

Arthur seemed easy to badmouth, he prefered to judge based on the appearance and his experience rather than what he were doing on the field.

BBZ just cant admit he was wrong. He has to be this "always right" and "know everything" kind of guy. Arthur smashes this everyday

Jcar

What do you mean with Bruno is more of a Real or Liverpool DM? I would love us to go for a stronger, faster DM who are good on the ball.

Regarding Everton, I simply can’t understand why we didn’t go for him instead of Neymar. Should still be up in the air this summer because we need a LW

Like Paulinho worked for us, he could work too, but his style of play is more suited for them. I am Just saying that Jean Pyerre style fits right in. Arthur worked wonders really fast by his own and Grêmio styles. Grêmio tryes to play tiki-taka. Jean already have a idea of how he should play here.

Riordon

Like Paulinho worked for us, he could work too, but his style of play is more suited for them. I am Just saying that Jean Pyerre style fits right in. Arthur worked wonders really fast by his own and Grêmio styles. Grêmio tryes to play tiki-taka. Jean already have a idea of how he should play here.

Allright, looks very good on the ball. If he is a good ball winner I would consider him a option.

Any rumored price?

Devils

Question Arthur's quality because he's only played a few games but blow your load every time EV smashes a bottom table team at Camp Nou, brehs.

EdmondDantes

Valverde said after the match Arthur dealt with a groin injury (pubalgia) during all of last season and not just the tail end of it. And that this season he's physically better.

And that he's adding goals and assists this season because he's playing further forward. That's all.

I'll reiterate what I say, if Arthur is well, he's a masterclass delivering machine. Played 4 games and has been our best and most consistent player so far.

Got to laugh at 'tactical genius BBZ' though with his 'Arthur can't do this, can't do that lol'. Talk about clueless.

Last edited:

Havesaks

Valverde said after the match Arthur dealt with a groin injury (pubalgia) during all of last season and not just the tail end of it. And that this season he's physically better.

I'll reiterate what I say, if Arthur is well, he's a masterclass delivering machine. Played 4 games and has been our best and most consistent player so far.

And people have been bashing Valverde for not playing Arthur non-stop while for a lot and now hopefully for every one, it is clear Arthurs physical condition was the reason.

soul24rage

And people have been bashing Valverde for not playing Arthur non-stop while for a lot and now hopefully for every one, it is clear Arthurs physical condition was the reason.

Messi also suffered from pubalgia at the same time and that didn't stop EV from playing him.

Last edited:

Havesaks

Messi also suffered from pubalgia at the same time and that didn't stop EV from playing him.

Every player and condition is unique and needs different approaches. As Valverde said last season "he and the staff have information on the players condition which are not available to the public".

Add to that Arthur has suffered from a lot of injuries in his previous club gremio and in Barca he is considered a long term player why it's essential he isnt for to get scars for the rest of his career.

xXKonan

I don't think BBZ will ever admit he is wrong in regards to Arthur.

Arthur can have double-digit goals and assists this season and he will still be trying his hardest to downplay it.

serghei

To be honest, BBZ is getting way way way too much attention. By far the most talked about and popular user around here.

Lapi

To be honest, BBZ is getting way way way too much attention. By far the most talked about and popular user around here.

I don't think he would be getting too much attention.
The attention he pulls is simply directly proportional to the quantity of sentences he is capable to provide daily, something that makes this otherwise often simplified forum quite enjoyable.

He is also getting attention, because he is almost never right, which in itself makes him the sort of "beloved clown" of a small gathering like this.
By the way, as it is not possible to actually discuss anything with BBZ on the common ground (he belongs to the type who is only capable to provide posts of revelation, enunciation or asseveration) which makes his posts even more enjoyable, by knowing that he will never answer almost anyone.

It's not kind of you mentioning attention related to BBZ, because you are one of the rare souls he is answering to by name.
It's maybe just because you a fellow Croat, but frankly the forum would be 200% more enjoyable if you could experience real debates with BBZ. That would be hilarious.

Danic

So in BBZs world its impossible we play bad,lose and Arthur still playeed well?!
Thats the typical nonsense i drag from his posts.

Even in bad games some players can be good.

aceshigh

Every player and condition is unique and needs different approaches. As Valverde said last season "he and the staff have information on the players condition which are not available to the public".

Add to that Arthur has suffered from a lot of injuries in his previous club gremio and in Barca he is considered a long term player why it's essential he isnt for to get scars for the rest of his career.

Not that I remember.

He suffered ONE major injury, in the Libertadores away leg of the final (Libertadores has two legged final until this year of 2019, which I predict will be a failure btw. One legged final does not belongs to S.America!).

THAT injury prevented him from playing against Real Madrid, which added to the injury of Maicon, meant Grêmio faced Real with a dismantled midfield so we suffered a lot in possession, which would not happen if Arthur had not been hacked by the Lanus player.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Imagine actually pulling out the argument that "we are shit in so many away games, and FDJ/Arthur are unscathed from criticism while EV gets scapegoated". Imagine saying that.

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] you seem to be completely incapable of isolating the performance of the individual from the system. Arthur and FDJ have created far more chances, have equal or better defensive stats, are scoring/assisting at a higher rate, and winning far more MOTM awards routinely than Rakitic did last year and Vidal too. It's those 2, Ansu, and occasionally Griezmann that have been carrying this team by the fucking neck since Messi has been gone.

You've actually stated multiple times that EV's failure has not been preparation/planning/tactics/overall design of the system, but rather that he abandoned his "principles" of playing workhorses in favor of the new guys that you're shitting on.

When your golden man Rakitic has 0 goals, 0 assists, 0 key passes, 0 tackles, and 0 interceptions in almost 200 minutes of play in La Liga. Our goal difference with him on the pitch this year is like -2. We've lost BOTH the matches in which he played more than 30 minutes, and looked beyond awful in them.

Imagine if Messi were injured like this last year and Dembele/Suarez were in as bad form as they are now, Rakitic would've stood out like one of the worst players in the league and we would've lost every single match. Every single one.

Home of Barca Fans