Arthur

tacticvarium

Most people here overhyped Gomes and Denis as technical players that Barça needed when they were signed and look at what happened.
I'm sure people who are delighted with this signing are judging him only based on youtube highlight videos.
I sincerely hope people are not making the same mistake again and hope he can live up to the expectations.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Most people here overhyped Gomes and Denis as technical players that Barça needed when they were signed and look at what happened.
I'm sure people who are delighted with this signing are judging him only based on youtube highlight videos.
I sincerely hope people are not making the same mistake again and hope he can live up to the expectations.

Gomes has a tidy and a neat technique, but he is by no means a technical player. Not by Barca's standards.

Horatio

You're welcome
Problem for me is I don't rate the Brazilian league that high. So he could boss it over there but fall short to make it here.

tacticvarium

Gomes has a tidy and a neat technique, but he is by no means a technical player. Not by Barca's standards.

I always believed he was just another shit player in the league but many people overrated him like he is going to be our next Deco or sth and moaned why he is not given enough chances blah blah.

wisconsincule

Well hopefully he pans out. As BBZ has pointed out multiple times we are currently 1/8-9?? in signing under 23 year olds. Umtiti the only one panning out thus far and potentially Dembele. Arthur does bring the profile we need so I am excited to follow him the rest of the Brazilian season. Oh and let’s bring him this summer

jamrock

We will all need to just watch this space & see what happens.

Also potentially two Brazilians starting in our central Midfield, as this ever happen before in Europe & worked? It will be very interesting indeed.

Because Alena is more of a AM that CM, so he won't be a starter for us any time soon with coutinho here, so author & coutinho it likely will be.

FC B

Paco and Digne were signed to be backups. They have done just fine. Mina too early to tell. You have yo think about the exp3ctations here as well. Most of these guys were not signed to be starters for us.

Paco is a calamity of a backup, he ceratinly didin't do just fine.

Hope Barca will bring Melo in the summer and not in the winter break.

Last edited:

clemente

Everything about this transfer is the opposite of Gomes one, it makes sense, he will fit in our style perfectly, I'm so excited to see him play.
Just hope we get rid of Denis, Gomes in the summer because I'm worried about Alena.

khaled_a_d

Technique is the same everywhere. I'll be honest I didn't see this guy play but I've heard he's good. I remember watching Neymar and Brazil and you could tell technique was there.

Then it's all about mentality. You could tell Neymar had it. If this guy does then it should work out well.

Anything of player skills and abilities are the same,but it is a question of how their level will look.
In less tougher league when you are facing inferior players your skills usually look good but sometimes when you face higher opponents who will neutralize your ability.

jumping_box

Only good thing in this deal is his age and the amount. Dont rate Brazil league , so the highlight does not matter. We will see how his technique fits in for Liga.

khaled_a_d

Why it is in player's section? we never had one unless he is registered in the squad, loaned player or those we had option was always in "other players" section

Ronaldinho10

Only good thing in this deal is his age and the amount. Dont rate Brazil league , so the highlight does not matter. We will see how his technique fits in for Liga.

I have full confidince in him don't belive he will be a flop. Ofcourse it will take time for him to get use to our style and to the spanish league but show me a player from Brazil who dosen't?

Being the heir to Xavi is something very differant he will have a lot to prove to even get near that.

Home of Barca Fans