Arthur

raskolnikov

I always felt Braida does nothing noteworthy. Worst board in club football add it again with the shady deals and disrespecting clubs. Hope Barto suffers the same faith as Rosell for the Neymar deal.

JamDav1982

Disrespecting clubs?

Every top club does this type of thing and talks to players before they are signed.

Folk love to find reasons to moan about transfers when Barca are involved.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
BrazilStats guy said that Arthur has Barca DNA and he'll be happy if the player joins us... Something is not right here:thinking:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Hope Grêmio is doing it just to milk cash and hope they won't even complain - We have already suffered enough!

Riordon

Looks like we won't be able to get this done for 30-35m, needs to pay the release clause which is 50m. Is he better than Jorginho or Torreira whom will probably cost around 50m as well? Is he better than Goretzka who will be a free transfer?

raskolnikov

Disrespecting clubs?

Every top club does this type of thing and talks to players before they are signed.

Folk love to find reasons to moan about transfers when Barca are involved.

You dont put a shirt on the guy though. Its very disrespectfull. Gremio agrees, goes to fifa and wil now likely not sell to us easily.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
[tw]936944571933749248[/tw]

Lol. Looks like it’s taken in the same room as that first photo. No wonder Gremio are furious. Might have fucked up again by posing for these stupid photos.

Yannik

This is a very petty reason to report someone to FIFA for, but still why does it not surprise me that Barca would tap up a player in dumb ways? :rolleyes:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is a very petty reason to report someone to FIFA for, but still why does it not surprise me that Barca would tap up a player in dumb ways? :rolleyes:

He apparently owns 30% of his transfer rights. The club can just say they agreed the first part of the deal with him.

Yannik

He apparently owns 30% of his transfer rights. The club can just say they agreed the first part of the deal with him.

Is that so? I personally have no idea how this whole transfer right percentage thing in SA works, it often just looks like shady business making.

Home of Barca Fans