Arthur

Zidane82

12 month loan plus option to buy 37.5 million pounds .
He will be an able replacement for Thiago until he is fit again

Devils

Juve wanted to get rid of him because he?s a bum, just like Barca wanted to get rid of him.

This guy is like a midfield version of Danilo. A complete bum but somehow always at a top club.

This guy is genuinely the worst midfielder I have ever seen and I?m delighted he signed for Liverpool.

Zidane82

Juve wanted to get rid of him because he?s a bum, just like Barca wanted to get rid of him.

This guy is like a midfield version of Danilo. A complete bum but somehow always at a top club.

This guy is genuinely the worst midfielder I have ever seen and I?m delighted he signed for Liverpool.
Why so bitter ?

For a while everyone loved him when he was here ..

vegitot

Another huge L for the autistic forum hamster, Jammie

Klopp seeing him even as a sub of Thiago in times of injury is a + for his abilities

Does Klopp say that :lol:

This is just like Braithwaite to Barca transfer. A panic buy because of injury crisis. Actually one year loan.

Liverpool need a back up midfielder and pretty sure Juventus and Arthur's agent contact them (Juve want to get rid of him).

Temptation

Your midfield is either full of washed up bums or good but made of glass like Thiago.

Fabinho and Elliott are nothing like washed up. Elliott already starting games and being one of our best players. One of the most promising youngsters in PL rn. Fabinho arguably the best DM in the world.

Carvalho an upcoming youngster who has already impressed within this short time.

Thiago is sensational whenever fit. In order to cover up for his injuries, Arthur was brought in as a backup.

Henderson still starts for maximum PL teams. An awesome leader and still plays well.

Milner is finished but can technically cover multiple positions and is good at set plays.

Then there's Jones who is OK and has started a decent amount of games.

Our midfield is legit better than Barca's now so don't see this as anything but recency bias coz we were not match fit or sharp enough as a team and have an insane amount of injuries in our 1st 3 league games.

Andresito

Staff member
I doubt he'll play a single 90 minute game for them. But will be interesting to see what kind of effect Klopp will have on him.

How's the party life for a Brazilian in Liverpool? Surely worse than Turin and Barcelona.

Red Jericho

New signing
Still can't believe Klopp approved his signing. This guy was frozen out of the team at Juve and for good reason, but here he is at Liverpool supposedly to be the midfield saviour

Temptation

This is probably Arthur's last chance at the elite level. If(and that's a big IF) he cares about his career, he'll be thanking his luckiest stars that he's getting a shot at a humongous club like Liverpool even after failing at Barcelona and Juventus.

Klopp must have had a conversation with the guy. One thing Klopp never accepts is the lack of effort from any player. So there's that.

I hope this STD merchant has the grown the fuck up and repays the faith shown in him by one of the biggest clubs in the world.

If not, then screw this idiot.

Home of Barca Fans