Arthur

vuji_31

I would be sad if he showed so much potential like Thiago. But he didn't so I don't care too much.

Maybe we will sell Vidal or Rakitic and bring someone younger.

Busqets-Pjanic-De Jong-Puig-New Guy-Rakitic
3 older and 3 young midfielders. It is good balance.

Vilarrubi

Barca deny having closed the transfer of Arthur to Juventus. [md]

[MD @gbsans] | Arthur knows about the Juventus's offer but is focused on Athletic Bilbao. He wants to start tonight and return to show himself as an important piece at Barca. He is now silent and his family has received the new offer which 7m+1m per year.

JamDav1982

Pjanic though? What is he going to add? Imagine midfield of Raki-Busi and Pjanic. Defensively we are reckted.

That wont be the midfield and Pjanic is not slower or less athletic than Arthur anyway.

Midfield should be built on FDJ and regardless of Pjanic/Arthur others should be sold and changes made.

serghei

Pjanic though? What is he going to add? Imagine midfield of Raki-Busi and Pjanic. Defensively we are reckted.

By both parties I meant Arthur and Juve. :lol:. Unless he flops. If Arthur doesn't flop and develops nicely at Juve, we look like absolute clowns with this deal. If Arthur flops, it's not too bad.

vuji_31

People look at Arthur like he was prime Pogba in terms of physicality. He was unready and overweight.

People are sad because we are gonna buy Pjanic.I understand that.
But if we would sell Arthur for let's say Ruiz or Camavinga nobody would be sad.

FinBarcelonafan

Maybe Pjanic is marginally better right now (I don't think so, Juve are worse than us this season), he has only 1-2 years left in the tank while Arthur has 8.

Only way we let Arthur go should be if we have another young midfielder in our sights.

True. I agree. I am not happy with this trade. I think we are sacrifing the future for max. Two seasons of good player.

JamDav1982

Maybe Pjanic is marginally better right now (I don't think so, Juve are worse than us this season), he has only 1-2 years left in the tank while Arthur has 8.

Only way we let Arthur go should be if we have another young midfielder in our sights.

Arthur plays and behaves like he has in first two would last nowhere near another eight at a club like Barca.

Gaudi

He plays exactly same for Brazil.

Not made easy when players come to ball but far too often he does have chances to be more positive with ball and turns away from it.

Will see soon enough.
My 2 cents: he'll be muuuuuuch better for Juve than Pjanic for us

Home of Barca Fans