Arthur

You're arguing with a guy who thinks Dani Ceballos of all people is better than Arthur, due to his performances vs kids in the U-21 WC/Euros. Even though he's turning out to be quite the flop at Arsenal as well.

He will keep finding some ways to make Arthur sound like some sub player and get all upset one he gets praised for his performances. Don't get me started on the dumb Ernesto Valverde novelty account above either.

Awwww here comes another forum De Amigos member with a customary insult. They must all be jacked up and acting hard because the adrenaline is still going through their veins after the KSI Logan Paul fight lmao.

Awww poor baby I disagreed with his opinion about a footballer. Hope your ok and I didn't hurt your feelings too much since people disagreeing with your opinion is such a scandalous affront to humanity.

What part of me calling Arthur a GREAT PLAYER above are you upset about darling? I've only said he needs to be more creative, but forum De Amigos fragile ego can't even take that.

xXKonan

Awwww here comes another forum De Amigos member with a customary insult. They must all be jacked up and acting hard because the adrenaline is still going through their veins after the KSI Logan Paul fight lmao.

Awww poor baby I disagreed with his opinion about a footballer. Hope your ok and I didn't hurt your feelings too much since people disagreeing with your opinion is such a scandalous affront to humanity.

What part of me calling Arthur a GREAT PLAYER above are you upset about darling? I've only said he needs to be more creative, but forum De Amigos fragile ego can't even take that.
Ahh how cute calling me part of the forum De Amigo's once someone argues with you back ehh?

Just as big of a crybaby as the likes of Tackle is when someone calls you out on your shit.

KingLeo10

:lol:
:lol::lol:

Riordon

Forum de Amigos members will turn against him next season when we get a new coach and he still lacks creativity like he is being criticized for in Brazil and was in Gremio.

serghei

Forum de Amigos members will turn against him next season when we get a new coach and he still lacks creativity like he is being criticized for in Brazil and was in Gremio.

According to the numbers you guys love he is the most creative midfielder in the team. :lol:

Directly involved in 3 of the 5 goals we scored in the last 3 games. That's while missing 1 game.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Well, it’s actually not. I hope I’m wrong. In the end I want us to win again, let’s see if Arthur can improve under a new coach. I doubt it though and think he is massively overrated.
He's our most productive midfielder in a system that is broken while having a coach who doesn't know what he's doing.

I don't think he's overrated if anything that he's doing now despite the problems this team has is well worth praising him for. Could he be better in some aspects? sure but overall he's has had a good season so far despite the shower of shit we are looking at on a daily basis.

Riordon

According to the numbers you guys love he is the most creative midfielder in the team. :lol:

Directly involved in 3 of the 5 goals we scored in the last 3 games. That's while missing 1 game.

Since we don’t agree on what directly involved means I won’t comment that as you have your own definition of assist.

He has a big fat total of 0 keypasses last four matches and a average of 1 this season. That’s awfully low for someone who is supposed to be our main creator from midfield. Go compare those numbers to midfielder you compare him too.

And you think it’s because of Valverde?

Let see: 0.8 keypasses for Brazil this summer, around 1 in total in his time at Gremio.

Riordon

He's our most productive midfielder in a system that is broken while having a coach who doesn't know what he's doing.

I don't think he's overrated if anything that he's doing now despite the problems this team has is well worth praising him for. Could he be better in some aspects? sure but overall he's has had a good season so far despite the shower of shit we are looking at on a daily basis.

If you go back I have also said he has improved. But I don’t see him as a starter long term since he and Frenkie are best in the same roles (the cm in a 433/double pivot) and I prefer Frenkie and more specialized players for the DM and AM.

What I’m against are those who say he is the best midfielder in the world, or even top 3 in the world. Somebody even said he is one of the best ever seen. Come on......

Rory

I feel like the only argument Arthur haters have is that other people have compared him to Xavi and they just continually attack that. It's super obvious he's not the second coming of Xavi so for people to think they're some sort of sporting genius for figuring that out is pretty embarrassing.

Tackle

Being directly involved in a goal means scoring or assisting, not getting fouled in a dangerous area let alone passing to a player that wins a penalty or foul. :lol:

Love how any touch he has before a goal eventually gets scored is counted as an assist or goal involvement. Pathetic. Fudge the numbers and then daftly proclaim he is dominating the stat sheet.

He has been mediocre creatively for quite a few matches now. Not only stat-wise, but from what I have seen on the pitch as well. He was much better before the international break.

xXKonan

If you go back I have also said he has improved. But I don’t see him as a starter long term since he and Frenkie are best in the same roles (the cm in a 433/double pivot) and I prefer Frenkie and more specialized players for the DM and AM.

What I’m against are those who say he is the best midfielder in the world, or even top 3 in the world. Somebody even said he is one of the best ever seen. Come on......
I believe the "One of the best ever seen" is clearly tongue and cheek.

Not really a stretch to say he could be one of the best CM's in the world if he keeps it up. And as for the regular Specialized players, such as AM's and DM's I haven't really been impressed with some of the options in the market. The ones that would help us a lot are already at the big clubs already.

We do need another CM here eventually, but right now I'm happy with Arthur and FDJ.

Home of Barca Fans