Arsenal

footyfan

Calma, calma
You're not being fair to Cazorla.

Yes, but I was trying to make a point. Cazorla as a player is not as good as Cesc - in terms of consistency (when given his correct position, not played all over the place like Barca 2011/12) or in terms of chance creation. Getting player opinions from Barcaforum though can be misleading and one can get the impression that Cazorla would do at Arsenal what RvP is doing at Man Utd right now. Of course, the previous poster's comments are greatly exaggerated.

Besides, wasn't Cesc good even when he was 18/19? He was also good when he had Bendtner to pass to.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Judging a player after a little while at a new club when he played his whole career in a completely different system, when half of his teammates are the same way... :facepalm:

footyfan

Calma, calma
Yet everyone here did the same for both Sanchez and Cesc last year. Besides, I'm not judging Cazorla on Arsenal performances (I haven't seen many games this season) but his previous games in and for Spain.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Well, I do agree that Fabregas is better than Cazorla, but it's not so clearcut until he's finished two or three seasons at Arsenal. And I've been defending Cesc and Sanchez, as well as Song in my posts.

Jack Wilshere

I'm of the opinion that Jack should be moved up, Cazorla put on the wing and a strong ball-winning midfielder should put in alongside Arteta/Diaby.

Arachnid

Yes, but I was trying to make a point. Cazorla as a player is not as good as Cesc - in terms of consistency

I'm sorry? Have you forgotten already that Cesc spent most of every season injured or coming back from injury? Or all the games when he was completely anonymous? I don't doubt that when both are on, Cesc is the better player, but hey, let's take off the rose tinted glasses... "consistent" he was not.

Jenks

Not bad for a left-back.

1357485071740.gif

Robbie

Gibbs can become world class, on the same level as Cole. What will hold him back are his injuries. He's very young, but has yet to have a single injury free season with us.

DB10

So what " Super, super quality " are we expecting this January. I'm expecting the usual 'Diaby & Walcott are LANS'.

Still Gervinho is gone for a month. :p

Home of Barca Fans