Arsenal

Kerrybai

arsenal will never miss out on top four. Well as long as wilshere is fit most of the season.

Spurs will push them harder than ever before this season. Who would you rather have up front, Soldado or Giroud, or what about Szczesny vs Lloris in goal? Spurs Arsenal in a few weeks time could be very interesting.

Also I find this baffling, Arsenal are 10/1 to win the league where as Spurs are 33/1. The gap between the 2 teams is far smaller than that.

Last edited:

Indignado

arsenal will never miss out on top four. Well as long as wilshere is fit most of the season.

I actually think that this season there could be a turn of events. If Liverpool step up they could surprise everyone, Arsenal is not that good really.

Robbie

I actually think that this season there could be a turn of events. If Liverpool step up they could surprise everyone, Arsenal is not that good really.

I was agreeing with your post until I read Liverpool

g009_idi_amin_laughing_soldier.gif

Spurs yes, but Liverpool need a miracle to qualify for the Europa league, let alone finish ahead of Everton. Not even mentioning top 4, because that's more ridiculous than us winning the league.

Jenks

I'd be surprised if Liverpool didn't finish ahead of Everton this season. Martinez isn't a great manager, no matter how attractive the style he implements is.

Robbie

And Rodgers is overrated David Brent clone, who is wallowing in 7th place after his club's new owners had just spent over 100 million in 2 years. Martinez was the one who did all the hard work at Swansea, instilling a passing football system and getting the players used to it. Rodgers reaped the rewards and took the credit.

Jenks

"Passing football" is an absurdly vague term. The idea that Rodgers just came in and carried on a system that Maritnez put in place despite never having worked with him is laughable, and patently untrue if you ever watched Swansea play under them both.

pEllee

There's something about Rodgers that bothers me. I don't have anything against the man or anything but my god is he full of himself. He talks too much.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I was agreeing with your post until I read Liverpool

g009_idi_amin_laughing_soldier.gif

Spurs yes, but Liverpool need a miracle to qualify for the Europa league, let alone finish ahead of Everton. Not even mentioning top 4, because that's more ridiculous than us winning the league.

LOL I am so freaking happy you think this.

Robbie

Liverpool fans always think they're going to finish 4 places higher than they actually do. Early 2000's it was "we're winning the league" and "this is our year", now it's top 4.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Liverpool fans always think they're going to finish 4 places higher than they actually do. Early 2000's it was "we're winning the league" and "this is our year", now it's top 4.

As I said I'm glad you are under rating us. I don't expect us to finish 4th btw - just I do think we'll compete you with and Spurs more than we did last season.

Home of Barca Fans