Arjen Robben

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I love my country to death, and even though he played for my home club, I don't like Robben at all. Would have LOVED for Dortmund to win and see him in tears again.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Totally disagree ,he was the only one who was real threat on goal ,yes he missed a lot but he was also able to be in a position to create a chance for himself ,MOTM easily (at least outside GKs)

Agreed. Only the failed chip was a 'choke'. Otherwise he played so well. Best outfield player on the pitch. Gundogan (and maybe Martinez and Subotic) follow

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was choking until the 88th minute... Then in his worst attempt on goal he scores, hahaha... I hated his celebration, but still congrats to him for the win...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I wonder if he'll be considered for the Ballon d Or

No way, José...

For one game? And one game where he wasn't really that good and just happened to score the winner?

If Sneijder wasn't considered in 2010, Robben has absolutely no chance of making it to the top 3...

No. It will be Leo.

This. And Ronaldo will be second. And tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if Iniesta were third. I do think a Bayern player will be 4th (maybe 3rd) though.

Bayern are great as a collective, but none of their players really stand out. None of their players are as good as Iniesta, let alone Ronaldo, let alone Messi.

IMO, if anyone from Bayern deserves an individual award, it's Heynckes.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans