Argentina

King Leo

Banned
Maradona has checked himself into the same hotel as the Albiceleste squad in Rio's beachside neighbourhood of Barra da Tijuca, reports say
It will be the first time this tournament that Diego Maradona will visit Alejandro Sabella's team

Good or bad sign? Personally I dont like last minute surprises.

King Leo

Banned
Thanks AURELIUS, for the video. I had tears watching this. The boys will give it all tomorrow for Argentina. We wont be disappointed.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Amazing video, every one were soooooo happy there.

The team has arrived and ready.
2psq4iq.jpg

AURELIUS

Thanks AURELIUS, for the video. I had tears watching this. The boys will give it all tomorrow for Argentina. We wont be disappointed.

Me too my brother. They have to be as they were. Cool, calm and collected. Disciplined.

We need to get the midfield secured and be ever so wary of set pieces. And if we can do that, get in the tackles, make the most of the chances that come our way we can do it. It will be hard but this is a chance of a lifetime for these players.

You never know Sabella may change formation again back to a 3-5-2......He is pretty astute. Wherever you are we are one.

Coronados de gloria vivamos...
¡o juremos con gloria morir!

King Leo

Banned
We have many players with experience in big games and they will stay calm. I am worried about Demichelis and to some degree Romero although he's doing his best.
Set pieces and Romero dont go together.

I expect the Germans to play their usual game and press early on in attempt to score early. if we manage to stop them from scoring in the first 30 minutes is a good sign of how things are going however we must wrap things within 90 minutes. They are superior to us physically and the fact that they had 30 minutes of play and an extra day makes things more complicated if game is extended.

Vamos vamos Argentina, vamos vamos a ganar!!!!

Home of Barca Fans