Argentina

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Empire State Building

uvemy3yr.jpg

King Leo

Banned
I'm still in my celebration mood and don't know how I can calm myself down. I hope the team can switch gears ASAP and refocus. We have few days to rest not to mention we played a harder longer game .

Cheers to all Argentina fans in this forum. I blocked all memories of 1990 but now everything is back again. After today's game I have restored my faith in the TEAM. We can do this!

NYC's Empire State Building lit light blue, white and yellow to honor Argentina's world cup win
2wmmo1y.jpg

Last edited:
L

linetty

Their defence that everyone been laughing on turned out to be their strongest link.

Vamos Argentina.

zanela

So i wanted to share my state of mind leading up to the semis last night. Every orange colored object was accentuated to my eye (the curtains in my room, mangoes in the fruit basket, the computer rack etc). Then when I sat to watch this paraguayan flick named 7 Cajas, one of the leading characters was in an orange shirt throughout the film. And lastly, mins before the match I open MD only for the Orange telecom Ad to pop up. :facepalm:. God, that was traumatizing. :lol: Fortunately, I don't identify Germany with any one prominent color.

What happened to Zabaleta? Did he lost his teeth or something, haven't seen news.

zabman always takes it head on. He's the real deal. He will be fine.

Last edited:

King Leo

Banned
Demichelis tweeted "I woke up and I can not go back to sleep, is this reality or a dream?"

Out of all the players you my friend need to sleep well and get into the final's mindset. One mistake from you and all this will become a DREAM!!!

BarcaGirl

Andrew Das ‏@AndrewDasNYT · 19m
FIFA fines Argentina $336K for repeatedly refusing to make players available for prematch interviews. #ARG almost certainly doesn't care.

And only 25K for racism. FIFA logic. :facepalm: Good thing ARG doesn't give a single fuck :lol:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Andrew Das ‏@AndrewDasNYT · 19m
FIFA fines Argentina $336K for repeatedly refusing to make players available for prematch interviews. #ARG almost certainly doesn't care.

And only 25K for racism. FIFA logic. :facepalm: Good thing ARG doesn't give a single fuck :lol:

Well you know racism happens against 1 indivisual but refusing a pre-match interview enrages many big media outlets. #FIFALogic

Home of Barca Fans