zanela

Doesn't Sabella remind you of Iniesta? :p

600full-alejandro-sabella.jpg

iniesta-432597.jpg

The old man's more handsome. :p

He's so cool for a manager. Don't know about others, but I found it funny. :D

https://vine.co/v/Mtpqpt7Uuet

Galning

Argentina without Messi is very bad. Their defence is shaky as can be, their midfield is unable to create any danger and all other forwards besides Messi aren't in-form. Higuaín, Di María, Agüero... wake up guys!

jamrock

need to drop gago for perez and fernandez for well no one because he didn't take fazio and Musacchio.

team will improve somewhat with those two changes, without they will get k.o pretty easily

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Very bad sign. :(

:lol: relax it's Lavezzi

Mascherano: "We played in another way, faster, we were able to hurt the opponent, had quite some chances. We made a step forward."

This is what I want to hear. It's crucial that Argentina stepped up the pace of their game because the slow shit we saw in the first two group stage games wasn't working at all. Lavezzi starting is also good news since his workrate and movement is top notch and he provides width unlike Aguero who's been rather horrible all tournament. Higuain hasn't done well at all himself but his presence as a #9 is important tactically even if he isn't performing (though he should be).

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Sucks that Leo has to face my Suisse, already getting grief from friends, family & coworkers that I will be pulling for Messi

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I'm pretty confident that they can cause an upset. Argentina haven't looked that good so far and the Swiss are better denders than we have seen so far. Last night's game would have given them some confidence as well and.....................they have nothing to lose.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'm pretty confident that they can cause an upset. Argentina haven't looked that good so far and the Swiss are better denders than we have seen so far. Last night's game would have given them some confidence as well and.....................they have nothing to lose.

I agree, if ever there was a banana peel for Argentina this could be it...Like you, I think the Suisse have a big match in them that they haven't put together on the pitch yet...Of course, Leo is the ultimate difference maker

Chainsaw

Killahead
I agree. Argentina won't have an easy match. With Fernandez in the back and this Higuain upfront any team is capable of upsetting Argentina.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A season ruined with injuries, ready for the WC the tourney everyone dreams to play and he is injured yet again, damn that sucks.

Home of Barca Fans