Argentina

KingLeo10

People really out there acting like there's Germany 2014 or Spain 2010 around...

Argentina would lose more often than not v France. Versus Spain, Germany, Brazil, Italy, England it's 50-50.

khaled_a_d

People really out there acting like there's Germany 2014 or Spain 2010 around...

Argentina would lose more often than not v France. Versus Spain, Germany, Brazil, Italy, England it's 50-50.

And even those teams weren't as dominant during tournament as people love to make them, Germany had 2 OT wins against Argentina and Algeria. Other than that game game against Brazil they had to earn those wins the hard way.
Spain won all 4 knockout games with 1-0 score.
Heck, that 2018 awful Argentina team only lost 4-3 against a much deeper French teams.
The differences in international football isn't that big as people loves to make it and it changes rapidly. Italy missed 2018 world cup and then went to win the Euros, and then are on their way to a play-off in World Cup qualification :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
A lot of physicality to this Argentian team. And they seem tiredless. Kingleo prolly right on the favourites distribution.

Rassvet

I would say Denmark or Switzerland are closer to 50-50. The ones above would be 70-30ish against Argentina.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Italy's midfield would be too good in possession for Argentina. I think they would dominate.

Italy's midfield was schooled by geriatric Busi, schoolboy Pedri and workhorse Koke. De Paul, Paredes and Lo Celso aren't that much worse than Italy's midfield

Zidane82

A lot of physicality to this Argentian team. And they seem tiredless. Kingleo prolly right on the favourites distribution.

They were the filthiest team I have seen in recent years .
Only Messi and di Maria were not kicking or elbowing people

Home of Barca Fans