Argentina

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Romania played better than Argentina, and they're doing a nice zone defense on Messi. Someone always picks him up as soon as he enters their zone. They're giving more space to Aguero, he needs to capitalize.

Still, Messi had flashes, and should at least have an assist for a wonderful pass to di Maria which he messed up badly.

I saw him puking. Maybe he has a bit of dehydration.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I remember him puking the last time he played for Argentina too. They must be feeding him wrong. No meat and coke, perhaps? :messi:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
If he has a flu or some other seasonal virus, his threshold for dehydration is smaller. He might have already been dehydrated coming into the match, 10 minutes in could have been enough for the puking.

Though he started to look better afterwards, so maybe it is some indigestion or some stomach ailment.

F

Flavia

I don't think he was puking, he was spitting... No spasms, to be really puking.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
di Maria is the one playing poorly. Poor touches and missed easy passes. He's also playing a little too out of control, which he is prone to do. Fast is good, out of control is not.

BarcaGirl

migeru ‏@migerucb · 7m
Forget Pelé and Maradona, if Messi wins a World Cup with Romero, Basanta, Rojo, Gago... he will be up there with Jesus and Muhammad

this tweet made me :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Against a technical side like Romania, you really appreciate just how poor Mascherano's passing is...if he isn't going to play CB for us, he certainly couldn't play DM...Sell

Zebulun

This argentina is so poor, i really feel sorry for messi. I don't know what tournament this team was built to win.

Home of Barca Fans