Too thin in attack?

• Yes

Votes: 49 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 22.2%

• Total voters

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
We could do no better than Fernando Llorente... but I'm afraid it's too late and we can't buy him even during winter transfer window. We have to make a short-term move for a big man who can sort of provide us the game changing option which we truely lack now, so we could still retain our options for Llorente come summer.

A loan deal for Adebayor for second half of the season would be like the best solution IMHO... He did show that when he's truely motivated he can provide a lot of work-rate and I guess there can't be any other better motivation for him than winning CL while he's only really warming the bench at cash-rich City. Pep please break the trend like you already did so many times(and for what devastating effects!!) one more time man... Just get a player in winter

EDIT : On that note get David Luiz too, just for my personal satisfaction :p

Last edited:

Ataraxia

Just as I thought, very very thin and what will cause Barcelona problems.

It was very obvious to be honest and I think you should have got even if not a CF for replacement .. some guy like Mata because at least you know you can't go wrong with him and he won't end up like Ibra.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Adebayor would be a bad idea, IMHO...He's a lazy lazy player who seems to be most preoccupied with his bank account

F

Flavia

Adebayor would be a really bad idea. Llorente seems the best option, imho.

Armando929

Adebayor would be a really bad idea. Llorente seems the best option, imho.

Agree 100%.

Adebayor would do nothing but cause problems. He'd want to be the starting striker and that just wouldn't happen. He's also not much of a TEAM ORIENTED player. He's more concerned about going out there to score goals for himself and do stupid celebrations. He's not a world class striker in my book. Not good enough for Barcelona.

Llorente would be ideal. Big strong target guy with a good eye for goal. Speaks the language and is already familiar with most of the guys.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Llorente is the ideal bet... but he is not available until the summer(A La Liga player can't move to another Spanish club in January and still be eligible for the competition during remaining part of the season!!)

That's why a loan move for some striker, who could at the least provide a game changing threat when our pretty game is not working!!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The exact same thing that we have been discussing for quite some time now has been pointed out in Revista... We became short in numbers and also in the literal sense, we lack a good old fashioned center forward and we are becoming too predictable are the factors that are hurting us. The criticism is, as some of us have already thought should be, directed towards Pep of course!!

Home of Barca Fans