Arda Turan

F

FlaFCB

Criticism is totally fine, but revelling in your bias....

Anyway, forget it. Off to play football

I'm not "revelling" in anything. Arda has been a bad signing, apart from some games vs third division teams. For 40m, it's a bad deal. He was also terrible in every big game he participated so far. If you go back in this thread, you'll see I used to support and defend him. But his laziness and nonchalant attitude on the field made that change. If you're going to "accuse" me of anything, at least also get the whole picture before jumping in, as you seem to like to do.

Horatio

You're welcome
I'm not "revelling" in anything. Arda has been a bad signing, apart from some games vs third division teams. For 40m, it's a bad deal. He was also terrible in every big game he participated so far. If you go back in this thread, you'll see I used to support and defend him. But his laziness and nonchalant attitude on the field made that change.

I mostly agree with you. I don't think he is deliberately being lazy or nonchalant though. I think he has a wrong interpretation of what is necessary to play for Barca.

jamjamjam

I get the impression that he thought he'd "made it" when Barca signed him. Whatever, he's deadweight and needs to be shipped out

R

reaper

I get the impression that he thought he'd "made it" when Barca signed him.

He was correct to make that assumption. On here anyway many posts were deleted that said he was shit. When 90% of the forum came round to the fact he is garbage - that stopped. As for Barcelona - they couldn't get rid of him in the summer or last winter. So he has 'made it.' He is a true alpha also.. One of the worst pieces of business I have seen from Barcelona - especially considering the length of the contract he was given. On the plus - Turkey is the gateway to the Islamic world and hopefully we have more Turkish fans now.

clemente

Just realised this guy always played LM for Atletic and Turkey and we haven't even tried him there on the 3-4-3 formation.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Playing wide midfielder in 3-4-3 is not the same with playing it in a 4-4-2.

true but its not set in stone that we have to play a diamond everything in a 3 at the back formation we could use a 3 4 1 1 with a flat 4 like in a 442

Raketa10

From the moment he was allowed to play for us in January 2016 this guy missed 17 games due to different injuries. When he is not injured which is rare, he plays like a 50 year old veteran.

Decision to buy him was one of the worst we ever made. I will never understand why the hell we went for him. He is not even a shadow of himself any more.

Last edited:

iniesta_8

From the moment he was allowed to play for us in January 2016 this guy missed 17 games due to different injuries. When he is not injured which is rare, he plays like a 50 year old veteran.

Decision to buy him was one of the worst we ever made. I will never understand why the hell we went for him. He is not even a shadow of himself any more.

As soon as he left Atletico, he got lazy.. he probably thought Altetico is working, Barca is chilling!

behindbrowneyes

As soon as he left Atletico, he got lazy.. he probably thought Altetico is working, Barca is chilling!

The coach is the difference. You can't chill with Diego Simeone.

Arda earns a shitload and all he has to do is training with football idols like Messi, Iniesta and Piqué. I was against this transfer from day one.

Potroh

The coach is the difference. You can't chill with Diego Simeone.
Arda earns a shitload and all he has to do is training with football idols like Messi, Iniesta and Piqué. I was against this transfer from day one.

And he put on a lot of weight as you can easily see...
Ardas.jpg

Galning

He should go in the summer but I doubt the board will have the balls to sell him. Too many Turkish sponsors is the only explanation I have for his signing.

Home of Barca Fans