Arda Turan

F

FlaFCB

Lol no way anyone else is even considerably better rw option than Arda, guy has better finishing than Neymar, has experience in el clasicos, he will definitely play if available.

His experience vs rm paid off in the home game right? Don't you remember him coming in caused us to draw instead of win?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
What position was he playing?

Dude, I like Arda, but he's just not meant to be an important player for this team... Every time he plays we are a weaker team, which may be ok in Copa or another game here and there, but sadly he won't be useful in tough matches regardless of the position he plays in...

F

FlaFCB

What position was he playing?

Lcm, one of the supposed good positions for him. But why should it matter? The game was ending, and he commited a stupid foul on a player with his back to the goal. He couldn't had been more careless.
Arda is a waste of money of space, much like Gomes is.

clemente

Lcm, one of the supposed good positions for him. But why should it matter? The game was ending, and he commited a stupid foul on a player with his back to the goal. He couldn't had been more careless.
Arda is a waste of money of space, much like Gomes is.

Thats my whole point, he wouldn't even be there if he played LW, the position that I am suggesting, all his best games are at lw position, hes nowhere close to Neymar but he is still the 2nd option after him. Who would you play in that lw position then? Denis? Paco?

F

FlaFCB

Thats my whole point, he wouldn't even be there if he played LW, the position that I am suggesting, all his best games are at lw position, hes nowhere close to Neymar but he is still the 2nd option after him. Who would you play in that lw position then? Denis? Paco?

I'd play Denis before Arda, everytime. The position he was playing in the clasico wasn't relevant to the foul he commited. I think you don't remember what happened.

F

FlaFCB

Okay, but it doesn't help your argument of Arda not being good enough if you have to go back 5 months to bring up a player mistake.
It actually has the opposite effect.

Haha. Seriously? Did you read the whole discussion? It started when clemente said Arda should play vs rm because he has experience in clasicos. You should at least read the whole stuff before jumping in.

Horatio

You're welcome
Haha. Seriously? Did you read the whole discussion? It started when clemente said Arda should play vs rm because he has experience in clasicos. You should at least read the whole stuff before jumping in.

Ahh you're right. Guess I got used to seeing you bring it up everywhere on the slightest occasion. My mistake.

F

FlaFCB

Ahh you're right. Guess I got used to seeing you bring it up everywhere. My mistake.

Yeah, and that's another mistake. I don't bring it up "everywhere". But I will bring it up whenever I feel like it, don't care if you're bothered by it :wave:

Horatio

You're welcome
Yeah, and that's another mistake. I don't bring it up "everywhere". But I will bring it up whenever I feel like it, don't care if you're bothered by it :wave:

I am not bothered by it. But it becomes harder for me to take you seriously. You contribute in good ways by updating about news and stuff and translating from Portguese, and overall you seem pretty objective. But now I have to reconsider that.

F

FlaFCB

I am not bothered by it. But it becomes harder for me to take you seriously. You contribute in good ways by updating about news and stuff and translating from Portguese, and overall you seem pretty objective. But now I have to reconsider that.

I honestly don't care about that. Won't change my criticism of Arda because you might think I'm not objective.

Home of Barca Fans